Mountain Hardwear Windstopper Tech Vest -
Windproof, technical fleece for alpine climbing, nordic skiing and mountaineering. Windproof, yet highly breathable! Magic.
Cut the windchill without adding bulk. Mountain Hard Wear's Windstopper Tech Vest comfortably hugs your upper body in a lightweight and windproof layer of WindStopper® Microfleece. The Windstopper Tech Vest is an excellent choice for warm weather skiing over a sweater, climbing, hiking or trail running on blustery days.
Lining and Layers:
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a treatment applied fabrics in order to make them water resistant. DWR's prevent fabrics that are exposed to the elements from absorbing moisture, or "wetting out". By preventing water from being absorbed into face fabrics a DWR assists in maintaining fabric breathability. DWR's naturally wear away over time and should be reapplied by the as needed. DWR treatments adhere "nano-thin" and therefore have minimal impact on a fabrics natural feel.
- Pit zips for ventilation
- Combination of WINDSTOPPER® Microfleece and Deflection Softshell for excellent wind protection and breathability
- Interior zip pocket for keys, ID, other small items
- Zip handwarmers