MSR Fast Stash Tent -
As a focal point in MSR’s minimalist Essential Series, the MSR Fast Stash 2 Person Tent provides waterproof shelter for two, plus gear. It packs light and is made of a DuraShield coated 40D ripstop nylon floor fabric and rain fly. Its easy set-up pitches with two trekking poles and guidelines to minimize weight and excess cargo. Weighing in at a trail weight of 2lbs 14oz, the Fast Stash Tent designed by MSR is pack efficient and provides plenty of room with excellent ventilation and interior storage pockets to keep smaller necessities accessible. A large front door makes entering and exiting easy while an awning and side flaps provide added weather coverage. If you’re looking to pack light, look to the MSR Fast Stash 2 Person Tent, it gets the job done.
- Great Ventilation -Mesh window on front door and mesh sides allow a broad range of ventilation and protection options
- Large Door - easy access in or out - improves ventilation
Weather and Wind:
- All seams are factory sealed
- Fire Retardant
- Single wall design saves weight and is simple to set up
- All carry bags and stakes are included
- Ultralight Sil/Nylon is light, durable, impregnated with silicone and has a hydrolysis resistant coating (less likely to delaminate - Durashield)
- Sleeps 2
- Save weight - leave included poles (DAC PressFit shockcorded aluminum) home and use your trekking poles
The MSR Fast Stash is an ultralight 2 person single wall shelter with space and ventilation. When talk turns to the lightest and most versatile ultralight shelters made, the MSR Fast Stash is sure to be at the top of the list. With more than ample room for two plus gear, a full-protection, ultralight Sil/Nylon single-wall body with DuraShield coating pitches quickly with the included poles or your trekking poles for added weight savings. Ideal for a range of conditions, the side wings can be pulled in for maximum protection, pulled out for increased air circulation and covered exterior storage, or pulled back completely exposing broad side vents for maximum, flow-through ventilation. A covered entry allows the broad front door to easily be enjoyed by two ? even in the rain.