MSR Hubba Tent - Updated; the MSR Hubba Hubba tent delivers an innovative, 2-person design that maximizes interior space and accessibility (2 doors, 2 vestibules). Ideal for fast and light backpacking.
- Mesh walls cut down on weight and keep out the tiniest of insects
- Freestanding design (main body attaches to pole assembly with easy-to-attach clips)
- Create a lightweight shelter with fly, poles and footprint
- Footprint sold separately
- Rectangular floor design offers 29 square feet
- Spacious vestibule area (17.5 square feet) provides an area for dry entry, gear storage, and covered food prep
- Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space, two doors, and two large vestibules for gear storage
The MSR Hubba Tent is their lightest and best-selling freestanding solo tent; It weighs less than 3 lbs. (1.4 kg), yet it’s expertly designed to the deal with the vagaries of 3-season camping. Compact and eminently packable for everything from trekking to ultralight backcountry adventures—this sturdy shelter still boasts ample living space.
Setup fast and light, and keep a trim weight with the Hubba Hubba Tent from MSR. At 4 pounds and sporting a unique, single-pole construction, it's easy to setup and take down with the all-in-one hub-and-swivel pole system that gives it strength and durability.