MSR WhisperLite International - The upgraded Whisperlite International multi-fuel stove takes advantage of nearly 20 years of proven field use and feedback to make one of MSR's most versatile stoves even better. The most notable improvement is a one-piece, stamped stainless steel leg assembly that boosts stability and simplifies maintenance while also reducing weight. Combined with a collection of subtle engineering refinements to boost overall efficiency, the WhisperLite International stove will remain the top choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking lightweight and compact multi-fuel versatility.
MSR Whisperlite International Camp Stove Features: Improved Multi-Fuel Performance: Burns white gas, kerosene, and unleaded auto fuel.Lighter & More Stable: Stamped stainless steel legs greatly improve stability and reduce weight.Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR® pots.Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field.Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel Appx. 155 minutesMinimum Weight 10.9 oz / 309 gPacked Weight 15.6 oz / 441 gBurn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel Appx. 110 minutesBoil time (white gas), 1 liter 3.5 minutesBoil time (kerosene), 1 liter 4.4 minutesWater boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel 4.4 litersWater boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.3 litersWater boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel 5.3 litersWater boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.6 litersCountry of Origin Made in Seattle, USAStyle number 06633
Lining and Layers:
- New design features an aluminum mixer tube and stainless-steel legs that keep the weight down to 10.9 oz., 10% lighter than the original WhisperLite International
Weather and Wind:
- Liquid fuel provides excellent cold weather and high-altitude performance
- Shaker Jet technology makes cleaning as simple as shaking the stove
- Simple, durable design with over 20 years of proven performance in the field
- Stamped stainless steel legs greatly improve stability and reduce weight
- Field maintainable from pump to burner
- Built tough for travel, the compact, multifuel MSR WhisperLite International stove allows you to use a variety of fuels available worldwide
- MSR WhisperLite International backpacking stove requires an MSR fuel bottle for operation, sold separately
- Stove boils 1 liter of water in only 3 min. 30 sec. when using white gas and 4 min. 20 sec. when using kerosene
- Necessary fuel and fuel bottle are sold separately
- Includes a fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions and storage sack
- Perfect choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking lightweight and compact multi-fuel versatility
- Able to burn white gas, kerosene, and unleaded auto fuel
- WhisperLite International can run on white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline, making it the perfect stove for globetrotters
- Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning
- Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field
- Weight of liquid fuel stove includes only stove and fuel pump
- Folds small and neatly inside most MSR® pots
MSR Whisperlite International - The Whisperlite International by MSR was made to keep up with globetrotting adventurers who want to get around unencumbered. MSR made this multi-fuel burning version of the WhisperLite International Camping Stove. Go ahead, use white gas, kerosene, or unleaded auto fuel"this stove burns all. MSR added a large-diameter fuel line just in case poor quality fuel is your only option. Shaker Jet technology ensures that the stove jet cleans easily with a simple shake. The 15.5oz WhisperLite International Camping Stove fits into a 1.5L MSR pot, so you'll hardly know it's in your pack.
MSR WhisperLite Internationale Stove combines the reliability and durability of the WhisperLite with multi-fuel burning capabilities, making it the ideal stove for globetrotting backpackers.
Burns white gas, kerosene and unleaded auto fuel so you're never without a working stove, no matter what corner of the planet you find yourself in.
Made with an extra-durable fuel line, including Shaker Jet technology for easy self maintenance.
Folds and packs into a MSR cookset for easy transport.
Comes with a fuel pump, windscreen and heat reflector kit, small parts kit, instructions and stuff sack.
MSR Fuel Bottle not included, sold separately.
Whether you're heading out for a quick weekend overnighter or an around-the-world Odyssey, the MSR Whisper Lite won't let you down.
The MSR® WhisperLite™ International Stove is for the globetrotting backpackers that are seeking a lightweight and compact way to cook food on the fly.
Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 1 lb 4 oz. of fuel: Appx. 155 minutes.
Burn time (white gas) per 600 ml/ 1 lb 4 oz. of fuel: Appx. 110 minutes.
Boil time (white gas), 1 L: 3.5 minutes.
Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml. of fuel: 4.4 L
Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.3 L
Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters.
Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.6 liters
Oregon Mountain Community
The MSR WhisperLite International has got your back. No white gas available? No problemo, take your pick from kerosene or unleaded auto fuel. This lightweight liquid fuel stove is ideal for globetrotting backpackers and winter adventurers who rely on durability and versatility to enjoy the remote corners of the world.
The redesigned MSR WhisperLite™ International backpacking stove has the same fundamental design as its predecessor, only it's now 10% lighter for even greater portability.
We cannot ship fuel-burning products to addresses in Japan or South Korea.
Made in USA.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Redesigned for a lighter trail weight, the MSR WhisperLite International represents the gold standard for multi-fuel stoves.
With a sleek, compact design, this stove combines liquid-fuel, kerosene, unleaded and white gas capabilities into a one-unit package. Aluminum mixer tube and stainless steel legs keep weight low and rigidity high. Fuel bottle not included. Made in USA.
Weight: 10.9 oz.