Native Eyewear Cable -
Get a FREE Native Keep Your Noggin Warm Beanie when you order any pair of Native Sunglasses. Just add the sunglasses and color beanie you want to your cart, enter code , and we'll take care of the free hat thing. The deal is NOT good on orders placed at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Cable Sunglasses by Native are perfect for your next urban adventure. These Rhyno-Tuff Native frames are so lightweight and durable, they might float off your face. Jokes. The Cushinol Nose Pads, Temple Boots and Brow Bar on these Native sunglasses will hold them down. The Native Cable sunglasses are great for high impact stuff and are specifically designed to keep your Native lenses out of your eyes in case you have a serious high impact. I’d really like to see what these Native sunglasses look like on my dog, she’s such a diva though, I don’t think she’d be able to stand them.
FEATURES of the Native Cable Sunglasses.
- Fit large to extra large profiles
- Rhyno-Tuff thermoplastic air frames are lightweight and durable enough to withstand high velocity collisions and temperature extremes
- Venting system enhances airflow to eliminate fog and condensation
Weather and Wind:
- Polarized Reflex lens technology with enhanced styling and increased glare reduction from water, sand, and snow
Traction and Grip:
- Mastoid Temple Grip for a secure and comfortable grip behind the ears
- Nonslip Cushinol grip keeps sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Includes soft case, soft pouch for cleaning and storage, and retainer strap
- All Native lenses pass the ANSI Z80.3 test for impact
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System prevents lenses from dangerously shooting towards your eyes in the event of high velocity impact
- Tough anti-scratch coating applied to the outer lens; anti-fog treatment applied to the inner lens
- Includes nonpolarized 100% UV A/B Sportflex lenses with 60% VLT for low light conditions
- Double Snap-Back interchangeable lens system makes it easy to change lenses
- Silver Reflex lenses for extremely bright sunlight with 10% VLT (Visible Light Transmittance)
- Block 100% UVA and UVB rays
- Optic Gear Kit and SportFlex Included
- Cam Action hinges quickly lock into place so you're ready for action
Featuring the Native® interchangeable lens system, the Cable is designed to keep your eyes protected through every adventure.
Interchangeable lens systems are designed to quickly and efficiently utilize all of Native's lens options, so you can adjust to all light conditions.
Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frames, made with an extremely lightweight high performance thermoplastic material, is durable enough to withstand high velocity collisions and temperature extremes.
Exhaust vents incorporated into the design framework enhance airflow which virtually eliminates fog and condensation. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
Cushinol® Temple Boots create a nonslip grip that keeps sunglasses in place during athletic activity.
Cam-Action hinges allow the temples to quickly lock into position, getting you ready for action.
Mastoid Temple Grip™ ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears) which allows for a secure and comfortable fit.
Anti-Ocular Intrusion System is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of a high velocity impact.
Polarized brown lenses are suitable for moderate to bright light conditions. 12% visual light transmittance.
Polarized gray lenses are suitable for bright light conditions. 12% visual light transmittance.
Lens 65mm W x 42mm H
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Cable sunglasses from Native Eyewear provide serious defense against harmful UV rays and blinding glare with solid style.