New Balance MR800 - Fly past all competition and claim your place as leader. You're bound to tear up the track in the New Balance MR800.
- ACTEVA midsole is 12% lighter than the standard midsole foam and features DuPont Engage technology for superb durability.
Support and Cushioning:
- Synthetic leather overlays provide durable, targeted support.
- Ultra lightweight mesh upper for a breathable environment.
- Contoured heel cup for added comfort.
- Carbon fiber forefoot plate provides impact protection.
- Pebax spike plate with six removable spikes.
- A middle distance spiked racing flat. Ideal for events ranging from 800m to 3,000m.
- Built on a RL-2 last. This last type has a standard toe box width, a standard instep height, and a narrow heel width.