New Balance M890v2 -
Neutral road runner with a lightweight feel.
A couple days don't go by without the uncontrollable urge to run, and with the neutral, supportive New Balance 890V2 Running Shoe, you can keep your streak alive without long-term damage to your feet, legs, or back. The Abzorb insert provides ample cushioning for daily road running as well as true neutral support so your foot guides itself naturally through each step. Plus, New Balance's REVlite midsole technology dishes out incredible rebound and quick response while remaining lightweight and nimble.
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
Support and Cushioning:
- ABZORB cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- ABZORB insert cushions feet for lasting comfort
- Blown rubber outsole is lightweight, flexible and supplies light cushioning.
- True neutral support prevents arch soreness and encourages a natural stride
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Removable ABZORB insole absorbs shock and cushions
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
Weather and Wind:
- Welded seams for irritation-free comfort
- Welded seams help reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Full-length Abzorb strobel board adds a soft structure to this running shoe without much weight
- N-Durance rubber outsole delivers optimal durability in high-wear areas.
- Ndurance rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Flat laces resist slippage and provide a secure fit
- Slight curved design and narrow-to-medium Natural PL-1 last ensures an optimal fit for daily running and training
- Ample amounts of REVlite foam in the midsole and a full-length Abzorb insert cushion your strides so you can run for many miles without pain
- REVlite midsole foam delivers a lightweight ride
- REVlite midsole is exceptionally responsive and long lasting, while also being 30% lighter than other midsole foams with comparable performance.
- Welded seams for no-sew material application
- No-sew material application decreases upper weight
- No-sew materials reduce weight to save energy throughout the miles
Lining and Layers:
- Soft textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Mesh upper enables breathability to prevent sweat and blistering
- Highly breathable air mesh upper with synthetic overlays
Traction and Grip:
- Blown-rubber outsole grips slick streets and sandy sidewalks as you sprint home
- Made in United States of America or China
- ABZORB midfoot cushioing for optimal shock absorption.
- Soft, flat laces and a flat lacing system help lock them in place, while also reducing top-of-foot discomfort.
- Designed to meet the competitive requirements of world-class runner Andy Baddeley. His name is featured on the men's 890v2.
- A lightweight trainer built on a neutral last.
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop for road feel
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot plush.
- Built on a PL-1 last. This last type has a standard toe box width, a standard instep height, and a standard heel width.
The New Balance 890v2 Running Shoe for Men in Grey/Orange is engineered from the ground up, this neutral trainer is a new kind of lightweight shoe, each part designed with purpose. The full ground contact outsole is just as compatible with midfoot and forefoot strikes as it is with a traditional heel strike. Innovative diamond shapes cut in relief from the extra-durable REVlite midsole provide as much function as fashion, and the coordinating diamond motif on the outsole helps with grip and transition.
The modern aesthetic of the 890V2 Running Shoe builds on the unmistakable forefoot and material packages you've come to expect from New Balance, adding even more revolutionary performance features. Innovative REVlite midsole foam material offers a lightweight ride without minimizing construction or sacrificing underfoot cushioning or stability. No-sew material application helps decrease the weight of the upper and enhance the fit for optimal performance. The ABZORB Strobel Board runs the full length of the shoe to maximize shock absorption, while an ABZORB insert cushions your every step for long-wearing comfort. The blown rubber outsole is extremely light and flexible, and provides ample cushioning as well as reliable traction. The Natural PL-1 last yields a standard fit with slight adjustments, including a more anatomical heel, an improved arch, and a closer fit in the toe box. Medium width. Imported.
The modern aesthetic of the New Balance 890 V2 running shoe will bring innovative performance once again. Synthetic/mesh upper. REVlite midsole foam compound has the durability of foams that are 30% heavier, which means way more fast and way more excellent. REVlite offers a lightweight ride without minimizing construction or sacrificing underfoot cushioning or stability. ABZORB® provides a superior blend of cushioning and compression set for the ultimate ride. N-Durance™ rubber outsole gives maximum durability. Removable insole. Wt. 9.0 oz.
Sierra Trading Post
If lightweight isn't light enough, then it's time to meet New Balance's W890 running shoes. Seriously lightweight, this neutral trainer was designed with competition in mind, including its full ground contact NDurance outsole that maximizes grip and gait transition.
Get that footwork down right and be ready to soar come race day with the lightweight performance of the New Balance M890v2.
Experience the future of running footwear with this innovative oxford No-sew upper design for improved fit and reduced weight Full-length ABZORB Strobel board provides flexible comfort ABZORB foam cushioning absorbs impact shock Revolutionary RevLite midsole foam for featherweight performance Blown rubber sole with full ground contact design