New Balance M890v2 - The modern aesthetic of the 890V2 Running Shoe builds on the unmistakable forefoot and material packages you've come to expect from New Balance, adding even more revolutionary performance features. Innovative REVlite midsole foam material offers a lightweight ride without minimizing construction or sacrificing underfoot cushioning or stability. No-sew material application helps decrease the weight of the upper and enhance the fit for optimal performance. The ABZORB Strobel Board runs the full length of the shoe to maximize shock absorption, while an ABZORB insert cushions your every step for long-wearing comfort. The blown rubber outsole is extremely light and flexible, and provides ample cushioning as well as reliable traction. The Natural PL-1 last yields a standard fit with slight adjustments, including a more anatomical heel, an improved arch, and a closer fit in the toe box. Medium width. Imported.
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
Support and Cushioning:
- Removable ABZORB insole absorbs shock and cushions
- Blown rubber outsole is lightweight, flexible and supplies light cushioning.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- ABZORB insert cushions feet for lasting comfort
Weather and Wind:
- Welded seams for irritation-free comfort
- Welded seams help reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Full-length ABZORB Strobel Board attenuates shock
- NDurance rubber outsole for maximum durability
- N-Durance rubber outsole delivers optimal durability in high-wear areas.
- Flat laces resist slippage and provide a secure fit
- REVlite midsole is exceptionally responsive and long lasting, while also being 30% lighter than other midsole foams with comparable performance.
- REVlite midsole foam delivers a lightweight ride
- No-sew material application decreases upper weight
Lining and Layers:
- Soft textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Highly breathable air mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Made in United States of America or China
- ABZORB midfoot cushioing for optimal shock absorption.
- US shipments only
- Built on a PL-1 last. This last type has a standard toe box width, a standard instep height, and a standard heel width.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot plush.
- A lightweight trainer built on a neutral last.
- Soft, flat laces and a flat lacing system help lock them in place, while also reducing top-of-foot discomfort.
- Designed to meet the competitive requirements of world-class runner Andy Baddeley. His name is featured on the men's 890v2.
Sierra Trading Post
If lightweight isn't light enough, then it's time to meet New Balance's W890 running shoes. Seriously lightweight, this neutral trainer was designed with competition in mind, including its full ground contact NDurance outsole that maximizes grip and gait transition.
Get that footwork down right and be ready to soar come race day with the lightweight performance of the New Balance M890v2.