New Balance W890v2 -
A women-specific choice for a neutral, lightweight road runner that keeps your strides right.
With enough cushioning to prevent soreness during long runs, the neutral New Balance Women's W890v2 Running Shoe connects you to the road without sacrificing the essential support and shock absorption that keep your foot healthy.
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
Support and Cushioning:
- Blown rubber outsole is lightweight, flexible and supplies light cushioning.
- Removable ABZORB insole absorbs shock and cushions
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- ABZORB cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- ABZORB insert cushions feet for lasting comfort
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Full-length Abzorb strobel board adds structure to this running shoe and prevents injuries on uneven ground or during grueling marathons
Weather and Wind:
- Welded seams help reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Welded seams for irritation-free comfort
- Ndurance rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- N-Durance rubber outsole delivers optimal durability in high-wear areas.
Lining and Layers:
- Soft textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- No-sew materials reduce weight to save energy throughout the miles
- Welded seams for no-sew material application
- No-sew material application decreases upper weight
- Flat laces resist slippage and provide a secure fit
- Ample amounts of Revlite foam in the midsole and an Abzorb insert cushion your strides so you can run for many miles without pain
- REVlite midsole foam delivers a lightweight ride
- REVlite midsole is exceptionally responsive and long lasting, while also being 30% lighter than other midsole foams with comparable performance.
- Mesh upper enables breathability to prevent sweat and blistering
- Highly breathable air-mesh upper with synthetic overlays
Traction and Grip:
- Blown-rubber outsole grips slick streets and sandy sidewalks while you sprint home
- Made in United States of America or China
- ABZORB midfoot cushioing for optimal shock absorption.
- Soft, flat laces and a flat lacing system help lock them in place, while also reducing top-of-foot discomfort.
- Designed to meet the competitive requirements of world-class runner Andy Baddeley. His name is featured on the men's 890v2.
- A lightweight trainer built on a neutral last.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot plush.
The New Balance 890v2 Running Shoe for Women in Silver/Green is engineered from the ground up, this neutral trainer is a new kind of lightweight shoe, each part designed with purpose. The full ground contact outsole is just as compatible with midfoot and forefoot strikes as it is with a traditional heel strike. Innovative diamond shapes cut in relief from the extra-durable REVlite midsole provide as much function as fashion, and the coordinating diamond motif on the outsole helps with grip and transition.
The modern aesthetic of the 890V2 Running Shoe builds on the unmistakable forefoot and material packages you've come to expect from New Balance, adding even more revolutionary performance features. Innovative REVlite midsole foam material offers a lightweight ride without minimizing construction or sacrificing underfoot cushioning or stability. No-sew material application helps decrease the weight of the upper and enhance the fit for optimal performance. The ABZORB Strobel Board runs the full length of the shoe to maximize shock absorption, while an ABZORB insert cushions your every step for long-wearing comfort. The blown rubber outsole is extremely light and flexible, and provides ample cushioning as well as reliable traction. The Natural PL-1 last yields a standard fit with slight adjustments, including a more anatomical heel, an improved arch, and a closer fit in the toe box. Medium width. Imported.
The modern aesthetic of the New Balance 890 V2 running shoe will bring innovative performance once again. Synthetic/mesh upper. REVlite midsole foam compound has the durability of foams that are 30% heavier, which means way more fast and way more excellent. REVlite offers a lightweight ride without minimizing construction or sacrificing underfoot cushioning or stability. ABZORB® provides a superior blend of cushioning and compression set for the ultimate ride. N-Durance™ rubber outsole gives maximum durability. Removable insole. Wt. 7.2 oz.
Sierra Trading Post
If lightweight isn't light enough, then it's time to meet New Balance's W890v2 running shoes. Seriously lightweight, this neutral trainer was designed with competition in mind, including its full ground contact NDurance outsole that maximizes grip and gait transition.
Put the miles in before race day and you'll fly light and bound far, wearing the W890v2 from New Balance.
A quality shoe for the neutral runner Mesh synthetic upper No-sew upper construction Tie closure REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability ABZORB crash pad absorbs shocks PL-1 last with 8mm offset for a more natural foot strike Blown rubber outsole