New Balance W890v2 -
A running shoe created for runners who don't know the meaning of an "easy run day, the Women's New Balance W890v3 Running Shoes are a performance powerhouse. The W890v3 is lightweight so you can keep knocking out the miles and features no sew overlays to eliminate hotspots and an unexpected end to your run from blisters. Long-lasting Ndurance outsoles formed from blown rubber compound combined with an ABZORB crash pad provide a stable and comfortable run day after day and mile after mile. New Balance has your run and feet supported when you lace up your Women's W890v3 running shoe.
Lining and Layers:
- Soft textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- REVlite midsole is exceptionally responsive and long lasting, while also being 30% lighter than other midsole foams with comparable performance.
Support and Cushioning:
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Blown rubber outsole is lightweight, flexible and supplies light cushioning.
Weather and Wind:
- Welded seams help reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- N-Durance rubber outsole delivers optimal durability in high-wear areas.
- Soft, flat laces and a flat lacing system help lock them in place, while also reducing top-of-foot discomfort.
- A lightweight trainer built on a neutral last.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot plush.
- Rubber sole
- 8mm heel-to-toe differential
- Designed to meet the competitive requirements of world-class runner Andy Baddeley. His name is featured on the men's 890v2.
- ABZORB midfoot cushioing for optimal shock absorption.
Put the miles in before race day and you'll fly light and bound far, wearing the W890v2 from New Balance.