New Balance 890 Shoes -
A running shoe created for runners who don't know the meaning of an "easy run day, the Women's New Balance W890v3 Running Shoes are a performance powerhouse. The W890v3 is lightweight so you can keep knocking out the miles and features no sew overlays to eliminate hotspots and an unexpected end to your run from blisters. Long-lasting Ndurance outsoles formed from blown rubber compound combined with an ABZORB crash pad provide a stable and comfortable run day after day and mile after mile. New Balance has your run and feet supported when you lace up your Women's W890v3 running shoe.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
Support and Cushioning:
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- ABZORB insert cushions feet for lasting comfort
- Blown rubber outsole is lightweight, flexible and supplies light cushioning.
Weather and Wind:
- Welded seams help reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Abzorb® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe for shock absorption
- N-Durance rubber outsole delivers optimal durability in high-wear areas.
- REVlite midsole is exceptionally responsive and long lasting, while also being 30% lighter than other midsole foams with comparable performance.
- REVlite midsole foam delivers a lightweight ride
- No-sew material application decreases upper weight
Lining and Layers:
- Soft textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Mesh and synthetic upper in an athletic running style
- 8mm heel-to-toe differential
- A lightweight trainer built on a neutral last.
- Lace-up front
- Soft, flat laces and a flat lacing system help lock them in place, while also reducing top-of-foot discomfort.
- Designed to meet the competitive requirements of world-class runner Andy Baddeley. His name is featured on the men's 890v2.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot plush.
- ABZORB midfoot cushioing for optimal shock absorption.
- Rubber sole
New Balance 890 V2 - Women's The modern aesthetic of the New Balance 890 V2 running shoe will bring innovative performance once again. Synthetic/mesh upper. REVlite midsole foam compound has the durability of foams that are 30% heavier, which means way more fast and way more excellent. REVlite offers a lightweight ride without minimizing construction or sacrificing underfoot cushioning or stability. ABZORB® provides a superior blend of cushioning and compression set for the ultimate ride. N-Durance™ rubber outsole gives maximum durability. Removable insole. Wt. 7.2 oz.
The modern aesthetic of the 890V2 Running Shoe builds on the unmistakable forefoot and material packages you've come to expect from New Balance, adding even more revolutionary performance features. Innovative REVlite midsole foam material offers a lightweight ride without minimizing construction or sacrificing underfoot cushioning or stability. No-sew material application helps decrease the weight of the upper and enhance the fit for optimal performance. The ABZORB Strobel Board runs the full length of the shoe to maximize shock absorption, while an ABZORB insert cushions your every step for long-wearing comfort. The blown rubber outsole is extremely light and flexible, and provides ample cushioning as well as reliable traction. The Natural PL-1 last yields a standard fit with slight adjustments, including a more anatomical heel, an improved arch, and a closer fit in the toe box. Medium width. Imported.
Run toward your fitness goal in The 890 by New Balance.
Put the miles in before race day and you'll fly light and bound far, wearing the W890v2 from New Balance.