New Balance Minimus 20 Trail Running Shoes -
An entirely different approach to trail running than the traditional running shoe, the WT20 New Balance Minimus Trail Running Shoe takes the proven versatile durability of a Vibram outsole and combines it with a fitted, extremely minimalist upper that's comfortable with or without socks. This companion to the WT10 Minimus Trail features a modified upper on the same comfortable sole unit as its popular counterpart, creating a near-barefoot experience on the trail.
Lining and Layers:
- Synthetic lining wicks moisture and dries quickly
Support and Cushioning:
- Deconstructed Acteva for feather-light, flexible cushioning
- Textile and meshed synthetic upper for wicked venting.
- Lightweight synthetic leather and breathable air mesh upper
- Articulated Vibram outsole provides exceptional durability on a multitude of surfaces.
Traction and Grip:
- Minimal Vibram outsole for lightweight traction and durability
- Made in China or Vietnam
- Odor-resistant made for sock or sockless running.
- Designed to be worn with or without socks
- Lightweight footbed.
- 4mm heel-to-toe-drop to simulate barefoot running
- Lace closure.
- Gusseted tongue locks out debris
- New Balance Minimus anatomy.
Sierra Trading Post
New Balance's Minimus WT20 minimalist trail running shoes are engineered to position the foot in a neutral stance to promote a mid-foot strike, enabling a more natural gait for both neutral and pronating runners. Additionally, this ultralight and highly breathable pair is constructed with a minimal Vibram outsole and a heel-to-toe-drop 4mm to help simulate barefoot running.
The trail is always calling. Now you're ready to hit it with a light shoe that redefines the game.