New Balance WT20v2 - An entirely different approach to trail running, the New Balance 20 Minimus Trail 2 running shoe features a midsole that delivers the benefits of barefoot running with the protection of a lightweight trainer. Inspired by nature. Improved by science. With only a 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form. No-sew upper provides lightweight comfort and support. Deconstructed ACTEVA® midsole offers great flexibility and a featherweight cushion. Minimal Vibram® outsole has been designed for maximum performance with specific zones of use. Non-removable insole. Wt. 4.6 oz.
- Lace-up front, padded tongue and collar
Support and Cushioning:
- Breathable mesh uppers with synthetic overlays provide lightweight comfort and support.
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop—as little as one-third of traditional running shoes—supports natural, barefoot running form
- Features NB Minimus, a whole new approach to footwear&#8212;a place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe.
- Traditional lacing system with reinforced laces for optimal fit and feel.
- Fabric lining, molded foam insole
- ACTEVA LITE premium midsole is 24% lighter than standard foam and resists compression set
- Deconstructed ACTEVA midsole offer great flexibility and feathery-light cushioning.
Lining and Layers:
- Synthetic linings wick perspiration away from your feet and dry quickly to discourage the development of blisters or odors
Traction and Grip:
- Vibram rubber outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction
- Minimal Vibram outsole for lightweight traction and durability.
- Minimal Vibram rubber outsoles provide excellent grip on the trails
- Webbing heel pull tab for easy on and off.
- Superior light weight ACTEVA foam with exceptional durability&#8212;made with Dupont Engage&#8212;that's 12% lighter than standard foam.
- Made in United States of America
- Durable, lightweight synthetic leather uppers feature ample mesh paneling so your feet can breathe and stay cool
- Synthetic and mesh upper in a minimal running sneaker
- New Balance WT20 women's trail-running shoes are designed to be worn with or without socks
- US shipments only
The women's WT20v2 from New Balance is an entirely different approach to trail-running that's sure to blow your socks off!
Sierra Trading Post
Designed to be worn with or without socks, New Balance's Minimus 20V2 running shoes offer the minimalist runner a 4mm heel-to-toe drop, ACTEVA LITE premium midsole and a Vibram rubber outsole.
REI (2011) (closeout)
The New Balance WT20 trail-running shoes have a barefoot-inspired design to encourage a natural running stride while the Vibram® outsoles give you traction when your route gets slippery or rough.
You'll be quick on your feet with the 20V2 minimal running shoes from New Balance.