New Balance WT610V2 -
Crafted by New Balance for a rugged and sturdy approach to trail running, the WTG10V2 running shoes showcase Acteva™ Lite midsole cushioning as a lightweight alternative to foam. Breathable mesh uppers are supported by webbing and cording for a secure fit. 12mm drop along with aggressive outsoles allow for expert propulsion. Imported.
Average weight: 7.2 oz./pair.
Women's sizes: 6-10 medium width. Half sizes to 10.
Colors: Grey/Pink, Purple.
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole provides firm yet flexible cushioning.
- ACTEVA LITE midsole material delivers optimal resistance to compression set, and is 24% lighter than standard foam material.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great step-in feel.
- Removable, molded insole supplies lasting underfoot comfort.
Traction and Grip:
- Blown rubber outsole equipped with multidirectional tread for reliable off-road traction.
- Built on a PL-1 last. This last type has a reduced toe box width, a reduced instep height, a low instep height, and an anatomical heel width.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- Successor to the MT610, SKU# 7888483.
The rugged and durable New Balance 610 v2 trail running shoe provides lightweight comfort during every outdoor activity. Synthetic/mesh upper offers lightweight comfort and support. N-FUSE® cushioning technology and an ACTEVA® LITE midsole adds lightweight comfort. Rubber outsole with 12mm heel-to-toe drop. Wt. 7.2 oz.
Go on and trek over the river and through the wild outdoors in the trail-blazing WT610 from New Balance!