Nike Free TR Fit 2 - Whether you train for fun or train for your sport, maintain a high-level of fitness with the help of the women's Free TR Fit 2 sneakers from Nike!
- Lightly foam-padded collar for a snug, comfy fit.
- Reflective material for visibility in low-light conditions.
- No-sew construction creates a one-piece upper with minimal seams to enhance flexibility for natural motion and comfort.
- Phylite midsole for lightweight cushioning and offers enough durability to double as an outsole&#8212;dramatically reducing overall weight.
- Deep Nike Free sipes molded along the length and width of the midsole decouple to allow for barefoot-like flexibility and stability during multidirectional movement while retaining the traction and cushioning of a training shoe.
Support and Cushioning:
- Raised arch foam on the medial side adds support and stability.
- Neoprene heel counter combined with a synthetic-leather overlay on the heel provides support while still allowing flexibility for natural motion in the heel and ankle.
- Internal structural support system that's engineered to provide the ultimate support for multidirectional movement.
- Combination breathable air mesh and synthetic leather upper provides lightweight support and helps keep your feet warm and dry in cold weather without sacrificing breathability.
The Nike Free TR Fit 2 training shoe was designed for the female athlete looking to improve lower body strength and flexibility while training for her sport. Engineered foam construction. Asymmetrical internal structural support system offers multidirectional movement. Stretch heel counter adds ankle mobility. Phylite™ midsole with linear and lateral flex grooves provides ultimate multidirectional flexibility and natural motion. Rubber outsole with heel and forefoot rubber pods gives multidirectional traction and control on all surfaces. Wt. 4.8 oz.