Nike Flex Trainer 2 - The Flex Trainer 2 from Nike® is perfect for the female athlete who trains to stay in shape and wants a lightweight, breathable, and flexible training shoe for the gym or the streets.
Environmentally preferred solid rubber pods placed on the heel, forefoot and toe provide extra durability and multidirectional traction. The rubber pods are only placed in these key wear areas to help keep the shoe lightweight and flexible.
- Slight midsole wrap-up on the forefoot enhances support.
- Injected unit-sole material in the midsole provides cushioning that is durable enough to double as the outsole, dramatically reducing the overall weight of the shoe.
- Synthetic-leather overlays on the heel function as a heel counter to provide a supportive yet flexible fit that allows the foot to move in a natural motion.
- Combination of mesh, leather, and synthetic leather on the upper for ventilation and a lightweight, supportive fit.
- Midfoot fit system integrates with the laces to provide lightweight support and lockdown.
- Seamless half-innersleeve reduces irritation for a comfortable fit.
- Package mesh tongue provides ventilation and has a measure of cushioning for a comfortable fit.
Support and Cushioning:
- Leather overlays provide lightweight structure and support.
- Sheer mesh on the quarter panel provides lightweight ventilation and comfort.
Traction and Grip:
- Multidirectional outsole pattern enhances lateral traction.
The Nike Flex Trainer 2 is a supportive, lightweight, flexible shoe for multi-directional training. Synthetic leather and mesh upper with midfoot fit system and internal half innersleeve provides optimal lockdown for low-to-ground training. Injected unit sole Phylon™ in the midsole adds lightweight cushion. Slight midsole wrap-up on forefoot enhances support and traction. Solid rubber pods on the heel, toe and forefoot give traction. Flex groves on the outsole create flexibility and allow foot to move in natural motion. Wt. 7.3 oz.