Nike Air Max - The Nike Air Max+ 2013 running shoe delivers maximum cushioning and flexibility with ultimate performance and style. Hyperfuse upper with dynamic Flywire technology delivers lightweight, flexible support, Notched innersleeve and breathable mesh provide seamless comfort. Cushion midsole and a full-length Max Air™ unit add plush cushioning for the ultimate ride. Flex grooves encourage a smooth transition. Environmentally preferred rubber outsole with strategically placed BRS 100™ carbon rubber pods in the heel and forefoot gives optimal traction. Wt. 13.7 oz.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Combination of the Cushlon foam midsole and full-length Max Air unit deliver exceptional cushioning for a dynamic ride.
- Soft fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Hyperfuse construction featuring Flywire technology for lightweight, flexible support.
Support and Cushioning:
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
Traction and Grip:
- Strategically placed BRS 1,000 carbon rubber pods in the heel and forefoot for optimal traction.
- Environmentally-preferred rubber outsole.
- Successor to the Air Max+ 2012, SKU# 7881400.
- Flex grooves promote more fluid motion throughout the forefoot.
- Nike+ compatible.
Run fast and far with cushioned comfort. Featuring Cushlon foam and a full-length Max Air Unit, the Nike Air Max 2014 provides soft, cloud-like cushioning to soften your step and keep you focused on your fitness, mile after mile. Flex grooves increase foot flexibility, allowing smooth and natural transitions. Built with no-sew overlays and supportive foam, the lightweight mesh upper promises a smooth, comfortable, and secure fit. Environmentally preferred rubber outsole features strategically placed BRS 1000™ carbon rubber pods in the heel and forefoot to deliver exceptional traction. Wt. 13.4 oz.
Fine tune your stride with the reliable plush and dynamic ride of the Air Max+ 2013 from Nike!