Nike Air Max - A legend is reborn! The Nike Air Max 1 is a retro version of the original Air Max 1 style, originally released in 1987 as a running-inspired silhouette that is now loved by sneaker fans and fashion lovers alike. It's made with one of the following upper combinations: synthetic leather/textile/pony hair, patent leather/nubuck/textile, canvas/suede or nylon/patent leather. It comes with the iconic Max Air® unit in the heel and a modified rubber Waffle® sole for traction.
Lining and Layers:
- Soft textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Cushlon foam supplies long-lasting midsole cushioning.
- Two-layer Hyperfuse construction for flexible support.
- BRS 1,000 carbon rubber outsole material delivers abrasion resistance in high-wear areas.
- Molded collar helps reduce heel slippage.
Support and Cushioning:
- Lightweight, flexible synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Full-length Air Max unit provides durable cushioning for a dynamic ride.
- A running shoe built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Highly breathable mesh upper.
Traction and Grip:
- Solid rubber outsole with strategically placed lugs for reliable grip.
- Update to the Air Max+ 2011, SKU# 7716998.
- Nike+ compatible.
Lace up the Nike® Air Max+ 2013 and get ready to ride that plushy, dynamic wave!
Successor to the Air Max+ 2012, SKU# 7881625.
Built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
Breathable mesh upper.
Hyperfuse construction featuring Flywire technology for lightweight, flexible support.
Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
Soft fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
Combination of the Cushlon foam midsole and full-length Max Air unit deliver exceptional cushioning for a dynamic ride.
Environmentally-preferred rubber outsole.
Strategically placed BRS 1,000 carbon rubber pods in the heel and forefoot for optimal traction.
Flex grooves promote more fluid motion throughout the forefoot.
The Nike Air Max+ 2012 running shoe offers maximum cushioning and innovative design elements for the ultimate in performance and style. Two-layer Hyperfuse upper with notched innersleeve delivers lightweight, flexible support and seamless comfort. A molded collar helps reduce heel slip. Cushlon midsole with a full-length Max Air™ unit provides plush, durable cushioning for the ultimate ride. Flex grooves encourage a smooth transition. BRS 1000™ carbon rubber under the heel. Solid rubber with strategically-placed lugs covers the rest of the outsole to give durable traction. Removable insole. Wt. 10.7 oz.
The Nike Air Max+ 2013 running shoe delivers maximum cushioning and flexibility with ultimate performance and style. Hyperfuse upper with dynamic Flywire technology delivers lightweight, flexible support, Notched innersleeve and breathable mesh provide seamless comfort. Cushion midsole and a full-length Max Air™ unit add plush cushioning for the ultimate ride. Flex grooves encourage a smooth transition. Environmentally preferred rubber outsole with strategically placed BRS 100™ carbon rubber pods in the heel and forefoot gives optimal traction. Wt. 13.7 oz.
Experience the elated high that comes from running in the cloud-like cushioning of the Air Max+ 2012 from Nike.