Nixon Landlock II Backpack -
There's not much use for backpacks for a life on the high seas, but for all you landlubbers there's the Nixon Landlock II Backpack. It has a padded laptop compartment to keep your computer safe on the way to work, since you probably have farther to go to get there than just climbing from the lower deck to the galley.
Lining and Layers:
- Microfiber suede-lined pocket keep sungglasses and small electronics from getting scuffed
- Polyester and PU-coated ripstop fabric is tough and tear-resistant for durability
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps increase comfort
- Side access padded laptop compartment keeps your computer safe and sound
- Adjustable skate straps secure your skateboard when you're not standing on it