Nordica Cruise 80 Ski Boots -
The Nordica Men's Cruise 80 is the optimal ski boot for the skier looking for a comfortable product that offers technology and features that will allow them to advance to the next level. The CRUISE features NFS (NATURAL FOOT STANCE) is designed to put the feet in an abducted position by veering the foot towards the outside edge and using the heel as a central point of reference. This is the most generous fitting boot offered in Nordica collection. This foot position provides faster turn initiation with stronger edge grip and better ski control throughout the entire turn, simply put, more performance, precision and better balance, with less effort. The Nordica Cruise 80 Sport Performance boot works with your natural foot stance to provide the optimal comfort for long days on the slopes. The flex index of 80 will keep you more upright in your posture for the more leisure skiing types who are out to soak up the sun and enjoy a relaxed day of skiing. The liner is heat moldable for added comfort and the perfect fit.
Lining and Layers:
- Lined in synthetic leather and Technical Velvet for the ultimate in comfort and warmth
- Hand-stitched liners snugly wrap feet in cushioning foam and offer large toe boxes to improve circulation and warmth; closed-cell foam against the shells enhances warmth
- PFP Comfort Fit Liner
- Precision Fit Footbed helps eliminate pressure points
- Touch-fasten power strap for a snug fit
- The Nordica Cruise 80 ski boots feature extra-wide lasts that accommodate a forefoot measurement up to 104mm for a generous fit
- Thermo-moldable Precision Fit Liner molds to the shape of your foot
- Best Fits a Medium to Wide Forefoot and Medium to Wide Shaft of the Leg
Support and Cushioning:
- Footbeds optimize foot position to create an effortless skiing stance, and they offer easy support for comfortable wear all day long
- Rear spoiler is men's-specific with ACP (Adjustable Cuff Profile) for calf support
- Upper buckle features a ladder that changes position to ease closure of the top portion of the boot; ladder position can be changed without the use of tools
- Nordica Cruise 80 ski boots feature power straps that adjust the cuffs for snugness and pressure against the shins
- With a flex index of 80, Nordica Cruise 80 ski boots provide soft resistance against a forward lean, appropriate for most beginning skiers
- Four micro-adjustable buckles
- HP Slide-In System opens wide for easy on/off
- Flex index of 80 is ideal for intermediate to advanced skiers
- Single canting adjustment for precise alignment
- Natural Foot Stance enhances performance and precision for better balance with less effort
- Anti-slip sole for safety when walking
- Bi-Injected Entry System has dual-density plastic for customized flex
- Top of the boot a little tight? Cuffs feature an adjustable hex nut that increases the circumference of the top of the boot by 3 - 5mm and relaxes the angle of the boots
The Cruise 80 Ski Boot from Nordica is designed to keep you riding on the slopes from first chair to last. The roomy design of the Cruise 80 allows for excellent comfort all day long, while the 80 flex index provides soft resistance against forward leans, making this an excellent boot for beginner skiers. We've all been there: the day is just about half over but your boots are tightening and killing your feet, making the ride less enjoyable by the turn. With the Cruise 80 Ski Boot, you won't have to worry about barking feet anymore.
Sierra Trading Post
Nordica's Cruise 80 ski boots offer a generous, comfortable fit and a firmer flex. Intermediate and advanced skiers will enjoy increased response and support on challenging terrain, plus the heat-moldable Precision Fit Liner and Precision Fit Footbed eliminate day-ending achy feet.
Built with very roomy lasts and a soft flex for beginning skiers, Nordica Cruise 80 ski boots emphasize comfort so you can really enjoy your time on the mountain.