Nordica Enforcer Ski Boots - Nordica Enforcer Ski Boots 2012: The Nordica Enforcer Ski Boots have the latest technology designed for big mountain athletes. Offering the ultimate precision and support for those looking to become more aggressive skiers, but also shock absorption for charging big lines and landing big airs, the Enforcer is derived from the Dobermann pro collection. Incorporating the highest level of performance, tweaked with the addition of suspension technology to make them react like a motocross bike, these boots are quick and powerful yet smooth and comfortable with a moderate flex.
- Pro Freeride Shell Construction
- Performance Fit FSE liner with fur lining - Full Shock Eraser erases impact on the heel, toe, calf, and shin without effecting performance.
- 40mm wide Hook-and-Loop Fastener strap
- The Enforcer has a moderately aggressive flex of 100
- Tr. Polyurethane Ether shell
- Full Shock Eraser wedge for shock dampening
- 98mm high performance last
- 4 Alu buckles with micro adjustment
Still the most versatile ski to dominate every condition and terrain imaginable the ENFORCER has a 98mm responsive side-cut underfoot and a slow rise tip profile that rises from the snow at a very gradual rate. The slow rise tip design always keeps your tips up in powder so you don’t get that “submarining” sensation. Whether you charge powder, crud or groomers the super versatile Enforcer will crush them all. Sidecut: 135-98-125, Flat Ski no binding included