Northern River Supply Hydroskin - Long-Sleeve - NRS Men's HydroSkin Kayak Shirt - The perfect addition to your gear bag, the NRS HydroSkin kayk shirt is warm by itself on cool days, and makes an ideal mid-weight addition between a thermal inner layer and a windproof outer shell. Terraprene is warmer, lighter, stretchier, more buoyant, and more comfortable than traditional oil-based neoprenes. 4-way stretch PowerSpan and Spandex increase multi-directional stretch over the entire body for greater comfort and support. A titanium laminate adhesive aids in body heat retention, adding to this top's superior function either as a single outer layer or as a base layer. The ThermalPlush inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly, while the DWR coating forces water to "bead" and roll off the material. Wear it alone in the warmer months when the water is still chilly, and wear it as part of a layering system as the
Lining and Layers:
- ThermalPlush lining increases insulation, repels moisture, and dries quickly
- Adaptable to any season, HydroSkin can be worn alone or as part of a layering system
- 4-way stretch PowerSpan™ outer layer
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating forces water to "bead" and roll off the material
- Flatlock stitching
- Spandex underarms
- Titanium laminate adhesive aids in body heat retention
- 0.5mm Terraprene core, a non-petroleum based neoprene alternative
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
Keeping warm on the water is simple with the NRS HydroSkin long sleeve top.
Country of Origin: Imported
Wear the NRS Hydroskin Top under a windproof shell to help stay warm as you paddle on your week long tour. This neoprene top retains your body heat on chilly days, and when you hit your stride and start to perspire, the ThermalPlush cropped fleece lining wicks moisture. Lycra underarms boost the stretchy fabric’s flexibility, and a DWR coating helps block ocean spray.