Northern River Supply HydroSkin Shirt - S/S - NRS Women's HydroSkin Kayak Shirt - Cut and designed for women, the NRS women's HydroSkin kayak shirt is warm by itself on cool days, and makes an ideal mid-weight addition between a thermal inner layer and a windproof outer shell. Terraprene is warmer, lighter, and more comfortable than traditional oil-based neoprenes. PowerSpan and Spandex increase multi-directional stretch for greater comfort and support. A titanium laminate adhesive aids in body heat retention, adding to HydroSkin's superior versatility as either an outer or base layer. The ThermalPlush inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly, while the DWR coating forces water to "bead" and roll off the material. Wear it alone in the warmer months or as part of a layering system as the temperature drops. The perfect addition to your gear bag, the NRS women's HydroSkin kayak shirt is a fashion statement
Lining and Layers:
- ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly.
- 4-way stretch PowerSpan™ outer layer allows easy, unrestricted mobility.
- Spandex underarms eliminate binding, adding to this top's superior function either as a single outer layer or as a base layer.
- Flatlock stitching
- DWR coating forces water to "bead" and roll off the material.
- Women-specific cut & sizing
- .5-mm Terraprene™ neoprene core
- Titanium laminate adhesive aids body heat retention.
- HydroSkin's 0.5-mm Terraprene™ helps hold in heat without restricting your movement.
Northern River Supply
The most comfortable piece of neoprene you will ever wear. Cut and designed for women this HydroSkin™ shirt will keep you warm on cold water days, and makes a great base layer for cold weather.