Northern River Supply Osprey 135 SB Raft - Gang up with some paddlers or strap on a frame and step up the adventure level in your NRS Osprey 135 self-bailing raft. This sporty boat, made of our revolutionary polyurethane coated nylon material, is lightweight, rugged, highly abrasion resistant and a fun ride on the water.
- The 31-oz, 1680-denier polyurethane coated nylon material assures you of a boat that can take the rough and tumble and come out looking like new.
- 1-year warranty on workmanship and materials.
- 12 two-inch stainless steel D-rings and four EasyCarry Handles give you lots of options for tying down frame and gear and moving your inflated boat.
- The wear patch on the straight section of the side tubes protects against frame wear and it's textured for paddler butt gripping security.
- The Osprey's high kick reduces the waterline and creates a boat that's maneuverable and so much fun on the water!
- The removable thwarts are securely attached with the exclusive NRS BAT® (Batten Attachment Thwart) System. It's easy to attach and remove the thwarts.
- Urethane is renowned for being super tough and resistant to scrapes and cuts.
- Three perimeter tube air chambers, self-bailing floor and two removable thwarts give you lots of flotation and a great safety margin.
- All Items are Oversized and incur a Shipper’s Surcharge
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves for trouble-free performance and the Leafield A7 pressure relief valve in the floor protects against impact with underwater obstacles.