Oakley Livestrong Fuel Cell - Lance Armstrong is more than a living legend of the Tour de France. He is a symbol of hope. His LIVESTRONG Foundation is making a difference in the lives of millions of people living with cancer, and this special edition of the Oakley Fuel Cell helps spread the LIVESTRONG message of inspiration and empowerment.
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- O-Matter frames are formulated for high durability as well as constructed flexibility for improved safety during impact
Support and Cushioning:
- The Livestrong foundation inspires and empowers people affected by cancer, and Oakley is supporting their ongoing mission by providing $20 from each sale of this frame.
- Two lenses are actually cut from a single toric shield of optically pure PLUTONITE then placed in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour.
- Glare-reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium Lens Coating for comfortable viewing.
- Features HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) technology for the best clarity and protection on the planet. See clearer, sharper, and without the magnification of ordinary lenses.
- maintains resistance to ultra-violet radiation, humidity, thermal shock, and chemical exposure.
- Metal icon accents on side temples emblazoned in deep Ducati red.
- Dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID Geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view.
- Impact resistance meets all ANSI Z80.3 / Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact.