Oakley O-Frame - Oakley's O FRAME® snow goggles can be the difference between owning the mountain and being its two-run chump. The conical urethane frame opens your peripheral and downward vision while the vented dual lens design combines with F-2 Series treatment to prevent fog from dampening your self-confidence. Triple-layer face foam provides insulation and comfort, and peak performance is maintained by a LEXAN® lens that eradicates all the harmful UV found in the highlands. For improved depth perception in low light and overcast/flat light, this goggle comes with a Persimmon lens.
Support and Cushioning:
- Rigid Frame support to minimize optical distortion, eliminate nasal pressure and maximize airflow.
- Rigid Front Frame with Flexible O-Matter Rear chassis.
- Optimized for Medium to Larger Sized Faces
- Urethane frame construction maintains flexibility even in bone-chilling cold weather
- Scratch-resistant Lexan lens material for durability
- All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer fleece foam.
- Lexan Material Lenses are Impact Protected and Scratch Resistant
Lining and Layers:
- Triple-layer face foam provides insulation, comfort, and performance
- Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 Anti-fog technology.
- Wide, adjustable strap
- Moto-style strap attachments provide helmet compatibility.
- Comes standard with two lens tints and case.
- Glare-reducing interior
- UV protection of Plutonite and regular lens that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Conical goggle shape opens your peripheral and downward vision so you can clearly see what’s up ahead and to the side.
Keep your vision clear and your peepers safe from blinding snow with the Oakley O Frame Goggle. Lexan lens protects your eyeballs from the harmful UV rays, and the O’s vented dual lens with F-2 Series treatment helps prevent the dreaded goggle fog when having an epic powder day.
The O Frame from Oakley will provide wide open clarity with a pure approach to style. The lightweight O Matter chassis maintains its supple feel even in extreme cold which allows it to conform to your face, while the thick triple-layer of polar fleece foam wicks away unwanted moisture and the extra wide adjustable strap provides a secure, comfortable fit. The dual vented lenses have been treated with the F2 Anti-Fog technology to offer a clear line of sight under a variety of conditions with precise definition. They also provide durable impact protection and scratch resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light. Plus the interior surface has been textured to reduce glare for more precise definition. All of this makes the O Frame the right choice for all of your winter time activities.
The Oakley O Frame Goggles epitomize the Oakley philosophy with killer looks, incredible comfort and crystal clear optics, and they manage to offer it all at a super easy-on-the-wallet price point. Might as well buy two pair just in case!
The O Frame Goggles from Oakley provide wide-open clarity that takes a pure approach to style.
The classic O-Frame Goggles feature flexible urethane frame construction that stays flexible in cold weather. Scratch-resistant, super-clear Lexan® lens. Wide, adjustable strap with nonslip silicone strips. Sealed fit, triple-layer face foam for comfort and enhanced moisture wicking. Vented lens frame reduces fogging. Three-pin tear-off mounting system.
Available: Black Frame/Clear Lens, Black Frame/Clear Lens Youth.
Gear up in style with the Oakley O-Frame goggles.