Oakley XS O Frame Goggles -
Oakley’s XS O FRAME® snow goggles can be the difference between owning the mountain and being its two-run chump. All the clarity and protection of Oakley's O FRAME® snow goggles is now available for smaller faces, thanks to the reduced cranial geometry of this specially engineered youth fit. Performance remains full scale with optically pure LEXAN® in a vented dual lens design that cuts fog with F-2 Series treatment. The flexible URETHANE® frame seals with the comfort of double-layer face foam, and texturing on the interior surface helps eliminate reflected glare. For improved depth perception in low light and overcast/flat light, this goggle comes with a Persimmon lens.
- Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap
Lining and Layers:
- Comfort and fit of double-layer face foam
- Scratch resistance and optical clarity of LEXAN® lens material
- Flexibility of urethane frame construction, maintaining flexibility even in extreme cold
- Fog reduction of vented dual lens with F-2 Series anti-fog treatment
- Reduced glare via textured interior surface
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (optional)
Oakley designed the Extra Small O Frame to offer high performance goggles with exceptional clarity for all day wear. The lightweight urethane chassis maintains its supple feel even in extreme cold while the thick triple-layer of polar fleece foam wicks away unwanted moisture and the extra wide adjustable strap provides a secure, comfortable fit. The pure Lexan dual vented lenses have been treated with the F2 Anti-Fog technology to offer a clear line of sight under a variety of conditions with precise definition. They also provide durable impact protection and scratch resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light. Plus the interior surface has been textured to reduce glare for more precise definition. This makes the XS O Frame a clear choice for all of your winter time activities.