Oakley Oil Rig Sunglasses -
So many words can be used to describe the Oil Rig sunglasses. Industrial. Futuristic. You be the judge. What is important is that these sunglasses by Oakley are made to last. These sunglasses are built with top-of-the-line technology to give you a great fit along the convenience of looking cool. The Oil Rig sunglasses are made with lightweight O Matter frame material. Perfect for medium-sized faces, these Oakley sunglasses have a comfortable and secure grip, as well as having High Definition Optics that takes advantage of the Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry that maintains clarity. UV rays are filtered out with the strength of the lens and it also meets ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- Comfortable Fit on Medium to Large Faces Via Extented Wrapped Frame Geometry
- Proprietary geometries curve the frame so even medium-size faces get a precise fit that doesn't stick out at the sides
- All-Day Comfort of Lightweight, Stress-Resistant O Matter Frame Material
- UV protection of Plutonite Lens Material that Filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & Harmful Blue Light
- Optimized Peripheral View and Side Coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid Lens Geometry
- Patented innovations of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) maintain clarity along the entire lens curve.
- Rigged up dual-cam hinges, capped the sides with metal icons
- Clarity and impact protection meet ANSI Z87.1 standards, and as far as personal standards, this eyewear is worthy of a lifestyle that follows nobody's lead
For the pros of action sports, the rule is simple: be a leader or a loner -- just don't follow the pack. So, if you're looking for a transfusion of art and attitude, it's called Oakley Oil Rig Sunglasses. Oil Rig sunglasses are built with lightweight O Matter® for comfort that won't quit on you, and the patented innovations of High Definition Optics® maintain clarity along the entire lens curve. Oakley rigged up dual-cam hinges, capped the sides with metal icons and created a continuous contour of a lens material called Plutonite® that filters out 100% of all UV. The frame is curved so even medium-sized faces get a precise fit that doesn't stick out at the sides. Clarity and impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and as far as personal standards, this eyewear is worthy of a lifestyle that follows nobody's lead. One size fits most.
Oakley Oil Rig sunglasses. Comfortable fit on medium to large faces via extended wrapped frame geometry. Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM. Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material. Integrated sculptural metal icon accents. Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry. Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed ANZI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards. UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UV and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Maximized clarity at all angles of vision with patented Oakley XYZ Optics®. Made in USA.
The Oakley Oil Rigs helps you stand out from the rest, these are sunglasses with attitude. You can see clearly with a single continuous lens attached to the O Matter frame.
This latest edition comes with redesigned stem architecture that puts the icon of innovation in the crosshairs of dimensional grooves. Art meets attitude in a sunglass that carries a single continuous lens across contours of lightweight O MATTER® frame material. Oakley's unique geometries curve the frame so even medium-size faces get a precise fit that doesn’t stick out at the sides. The sculpturally integrated hinges are engineered with dual cam action, and the linear ear stems provide a comfortably secure grip.