Oboz Lightning Trail-Running Shoes -
The women’s Oboz Lightning Trail Running Shoes strike with agility and precision. A Trail Dynamics Balancing System delivers a 4-part approach to midsole design, combining elements that clarify comfort and control for the quick paced pioneer. At a weight of just 11.1oz the women’s Oboz Lightning Trail Running Shoes carry you through trails both urban and uncivilized.
- 4 Part Midsole -Trail Dynamics Balancing System -2 Part Molding Process with Dual Density EVA -Full Forefoot & Heel EVA SuperSkin Plate -Nylon Shank
- Uppers are constructed out of highly breathable nylon mesh; synthetic leather overlays deliver lightweight support and abrasion protection
- Nylon midfoot shanks offer lateral and torsional stability, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
Support and Cushioning:
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning over long trail runs; hard EVA plates protect against stone bruising and provide additional support
- Deluxe footbeds offer extra cushioning, support and comfort
- Nylon mesh linings wick moisture, dry quickly and further enhance breathability
- High-friction carbon rubber outsoles on the Oboz Lightning trail-running shoes feature asymmetric lugging to optimize braking and propulsion
- Bridger Outsole
- BFit Deluxe Footbed & BFit Minimal Footbed
REI (2011) (closeout)
Quick and responsive, the women's Oboz Lightning trail-running shoes deliver aggressive traction and a cushioned ride for comfort mile after mile.