O'brien Decade Wakeboard -
The O'Brien Decade Binding is the perfect match for the Decade Wakeboard. Designed for aggressive riders who are looking to slay the wake with intense precision at every turn. The soft flex pattern is ideal for riders who like to tweak and poke their tricks. The multi-density 3D molded insole and footbed will be there for you with ultimate shock absorption.
- Dual zone lacing for precise fit control
- Multi density Lycra padded liner for custom fit and comfort
- Heel and Toe drain system quickly vents water out of the boot
- Off-Axis binding rotation keeps heel & toe centered relative to the edges of the board
- Shape by Chris Johnson & Daniel Watkins
- Variable edge profile
- Base reduces rocker drag
- Clean V-bottom for soft landings
- Multi-density 3D molded insole and footbed for ultimate shock absorption
- Soft Flex pattern for riders who like to tweak and poke their tricks
The Decade is becoming the board of choice for freeride and competitive rides since it pushes the envelope of thought and progression in wakeboard design. The variable edge profile is fat through the center 14" of the board and tapers to a refined edge at the tips. This gives the board a unique floaty feel when centered, transferring to deep-set edge when carving. The expanded Delta base keeps water cleanly breaking off the tail of the board, reducing rocker-induced drag and providing optimum release off the wake. Clean V-bottom through the center makes landings buttery soft. Decade 139: 54.7"L x 17.3"W. For 140-220 lb. riders. Decade 144: 56.7"L x 17.5"W. For 170-250 lb. riders.