Odyssey Golf Black Series Tour Designs 2-Ball Blade Putter - Extensive work between the Odyssey design team and Tour players like Phil Mickelson and Ernie Els has led to the creation of the Odyssey® Black Series Tour Designs 2-Ball Blade Putter. The precision-crafted 2-Ball Blade model is the first 2-Ball putter ever created without an insert, providing a new option for players looking for all the alignment benefits of the legendary 2-Ball design with the firmer feel of a milled face.
An Odyssey Putter is a promise made. Designed to help you slay more demons and sink more putts, Black Series putters withstand any kind of punishment you can dish out.
Country Of Origin: China
- Advanced Roll Technology uses multi-material construction with an all-milled 1020 carbon steel top and face for feel, a tungsten weight plug for a lower, deeper CG, and a 17-4 stainless steel sole plate for enhanced durability
Lining and Layers:
- Urethane-dampening layer in back enhances feel at impact
- Precision weighting based on the putter length for premium performance and a balanced stroke
- A precision-crafted, extended mallet with a crank-neck shaft and full-shaft offset
- Deep Black PVD Finish provides a rich, glare-free look that came straight from the Tour and provides a high contrast with the ball to enhance visual acuity
- TD Milled Face for consistent control, smooth roll and better feel
- Hogged-Out Hosel allows weight to be redistributed to the tungsten plug for lower, deeper CG and better roll