Osprey Exos 46 - The 'Exos 46' is the perfect frame pack for active, light pursuits.
Designed with Modified Airspeed Suspension with a 3D tensioned, breathable mesh backpanel.
Features a highly ventilated and supportive BioStretch™ harness that is mesh covered slotted foam with an adjustable sternum strap, attached whistle and gel pocket.
The 6061-T6 aluminum frame is super light yet extremely durable.
Removable floating top pocket.
Super light 7mm webbing side compression to ensure everything remains in place.
Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment for easy carrying convenience.
Large front stretch woven pocket.
Reflective detail to front pocket with an integrated over-skirt compression strap.
The convenient BioStretch™ hip belt is made with mesh covered slotted foam for greater comfort and contains an easily adjustable ErgoPull closure.
Zippered mesh pockets located on the hip belt.
Sleeping pad straps at the bottom of the pack.
Side stretch woven pockets with InsideOut™ compression for water bottles or stashing last minute items.
compatible back panel sleeve with external hose routing guides.
Osprey will repair for any reason, free of charge, any damage or defect in their product − whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If they are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, Osprey will happily replace it.
Support and Cushioning:
- Highly ventilated and supportive Bio Stretch harness with mesh covered slotted foam and adjustable sternum strap with whistle.
- Zippered mesh hipbelt pockets.
- BioStretch hipbelt has mesh covered slotted foam and ErgoPull closure.
- Single vertical zippered front pocket
- Top Pocket Removal
- Under-lid pocket.
- Reflective detail to front pocket.
- Side stretch woven pockets with inner or outer compression.
- Made of 70 denier/100 denier Shadowcheck nylon and 160 denier/210 denier Window Ripstop nylon.
- Modified Airspeed suspension includes aluminum frame and 6061-T6 3D tensioned breathable mesh back panel with side ventilation.
- Hydration compatible backpanel sleeve with external hose routing.
- Superlight 7 mm. webbing side compression.
- Over Skirt Compression Strap
- Cord tie-off points.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment.
- Single tool attachment
- InsideOut Compression
The Exos 46 is the ultimate thru hike and super lightweight backpack, thanks to our AirSpeedSuspension, which teams a 6061-T6 Aluminum frame with a 3D tensioned mesh backpanel, and side crescent ventilation. The AirSpeed suspension works in tandem with the supportive and ventilated Bio-Stretch harness and hipbelt for fit and comfort unheard of in a one kilo pack. This pack is perfect for extended ultralight backpacking!
• S 2600 cubic inches; 43L; 2 lbs. 4 oz.; 1 kg.
• M 2900 cubic inches; 46L; 2 lbs. 5 oz.; 1.05 kg.
• L 3000 cubic inches; 49L; 2 lbs. 7 oz.; 1.10 kg.
Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth.
• In: 27 x 13 x 9.
• Cm: 66 x 33 x 22.8
The Osprey Exos 46 incorporates a ventilated suspension built for comfort with super light weight. The result is a highly specialized pack built for day long to multi-week adventures.