Osprey Kestrel 58 Pack - Hit the trail with your essentials stored inside this rugged and durable backpack from Osprey. The Osprey Kestrel 58 (M/L) backpack is made from nylon packcloth and double diamond nylon and features a two-tone design with a light-wire frame, a ridge-molded foam backpanel for ventilation, and an adjustable shoulder harness that makes it comfortable to carry. This backpack has a roomy main compartment, a floating lid with two large pockets and a small zippered mesh pocket, an external hydration compartment that can hold up to a 3 liter reservoir, a sleeping bag compartment, and dual zippered side pockets. Other features of this pack include a trekking pole attachment, dual ice-axe loops, and a removable rain cover.
- Shoulder harness can be moved up or down for an additional 4" of torso adjustability
Weather and Wind:
- Integrated removable rain cover
- Floating lid with 2 large pockets and a small, zippered mesh compartment underneath
- Dual vertical zippered side pockets
- Stretch woven front pocket
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removeable sleeping pad straps
- Mesh stretched over ridge-molded foam backpanel for ventilation
- External hydration compartment compatible with up to a 3L reservoir
- Reverse StraightJacket compression straps
- Stow-On-The-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment 1
- Airscape Backpanel
- Integrated raincover
- Dual ice-axe loops
- Intergrated Raincover 1
- Tool attachment
The Kestrel 58 is a great pack for weekend or longer trips. Two torso sizes and and a torso adjustable harness keep fitting easy while Osprey AirScape backpanel with LightWire framing provide excellent comfort.
Oregon Mountain Community
The lightweight Osprey Kestrel 58 Backpack is roomy and combines a versatile and sleek design with comfort and durability. The integrated raincover and Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachments are just a few of the features that round this pack out for any task.