Osprey Kestrel 68 - Go on an outdoor adventure comfortably organized and well-prepared with your essentials neatly stowed in the Osprey Kestrel 68 (M/L). This lightweight and durable nylon backpack features contrast trim and logo accents, and it's available in several colors. It boasts an external hydration compartment; a roomy main compartment with organizational pockets and a floating lid; a zippered sleeping bag compartment; and ice axe loops and trekking pole attachments. Its zippered and mesh side pockets provide quick access to frequently-needed items, and the Osprey Kestrel 68 (M/L) comes with a padded, adjustable shoulder harness.
- Shoulder harness can be moved up or down for an additional 4" of torso adjustability
Weather and Wind:
- Integrated removable rain cover
- Floating lid with 2 large pockets and a small, zippered mesh compartment underneath
- Dual vertical zippered side pockets
- Stretch woven front pocket
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removeable sleeping pad straps
- Mesh stretched over ridge-molded foam backpanel for ventilation
- External hydration compartment compatible with up to a 3L reservoir
- Reverse StraightJacket™ compression straps
- Tool attachment
- Stow-On-The-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment
- Airscape™ Backpanel
- Dual ice-axe loops
- Intergrated Raincover
The Ospery® Kestrel 68 provides large capacity and sleeping bag access for those longer trips in a great-looking, forward-thinking, multi-use technical pack.
AirScape™ backpanel with ridged foam, torso adjustable harness and diecut slotted hipbelt.
provide quick access to camera and other small items.
LightWire™ framing provide excellent comfort.
Ice axe loops and bungee cord secures ice axe, tripods, etc.
Integrated rain cover in zip compartment that pulls over pack.
Sleeping pad straps on front panel adjust easily for a variety of pads.
Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole storage system on the left bottom edge of pack holds poles securely tucked away leaving both hands free for climbing.
Stretch woven front and side pockets stows extra gear and water bottle.
with easy adjust sternum strap slots.
•420D nylon pack cloth.
•210D x 330D nylon shadow box.
•nylon spun mesh.
Oregon Mountain Community
The Lightweight Osprey Kestrel 68 Backpack is cavernous and combines a versatile and sleek design with comfort and durability. The integrated raincover and Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachments are just a few of the features that round this pack out for any task.