Osprey Kestrel 68 - Go on an outdoor adventure comfortably organized and well-prepared with your essentials neatly stowed in the Osprey Kestrel 68 (M/L). This lightweight and durable nylon backpack features contrast trim and logo accents, and it's available in several colors. It boasts an external hydration compartment; a roomy main compartment with organizational pockets and a floating lid; a zippered sleeping bag compartment; and ice axe loops and trekking pole attachments. Its zippered and mesh side pockets provide quick access to frequently-needed items, and the Osprey Kestrel 68 (M/L) comes with a padded, adjustable shoulder harness.
- AirScape backpanel with ridged foam, torso adjustable harness and diecut slotted hipbelt
- Hipbelt pockets provide quick access to your camera and other essentials
- Reverse straightjacket compression straps snug down an undersized load
- Shoulder harness can be moved up or down for an additional 4" of torso adjustability
- External pocket for hydration reservoir lets you fill up without unpacking your gear
- Zippered access to the sleeping bag compartment with drop-down divider
Weather and Wind:
- Integrated removable rain cover
- Dual vertical zipped side pockets offer even more storage
- Fixed top pocket with gear loops and dual zippered compartments
- Floating lid with 2 large pockets and a small, zippered mesh compartment underneath
- Top loading design, zipped top pocket
- Stretch woven front pocket easily stashes an extra layer
- 210 double diamond nylon
- 420D nylon packcloth
- Removable sleeping pad straps adjust to a variety of pads
- Mesh stretched over ridge-molded foam backpanel for ventilation
- External hydration compartment compatible with up to a 3L reservoir
- Dual ice axe loops
- Intergrated Raincover
- Front daisies with bungee tie-offs
- Tool attachments stores your ice axes, tripods an other gear
- Top loader
- Stow-On-The-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment
- Integrated raincover ensures you always have protection for your gear with you
Extended backpacking. The Kestrel 68 provides large capacity and sleeping bag access for those longer trips. Two torso sizes and and a torso adjustable harness keep fitting easy while our an AirScape backpanel with LightWire framing provide excellent comfort.
• Unique Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment.
• Stretch lycra mesh front and side pockets.
• Integrated raincover.
• Hydration compatible.
• Front daisies with bungee tie offs.
4028 cu. in.
3lbs 13oz / 1.74kg.
4150 cu. in.
4lbs / 1.82kg.
• Dimensions: In: 31 x 18 x 14 / Cm: 78 x 45 x 36
Oregon Mountain Community
The Lightweight Osprey Kestrel 68 Backpack is cavernous and combines a versatile and sleek design with comfort and durability. The integrated raincover and Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachments are just a few of the features that round this pack out for any task.