Osprey Meridian 22 -
FEATURES of the Osprey Meridian 22.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Osprey Meridian 22.
- Updated shoulder straps use upgraded foam and spacer mesh for improved comfort
- HighRoad™ Chassis with zip-away backpack suspension
- Zip-and-clip removable daypack
- External zip top pocket is ideal for toiletries, liquids or frequently needed items
- Large panel zip with lockable sliders accesses the main compartment
- Zippered pockets on the inner front panel ensure gear and clothing all travel neatly
- Four zippered pockets in main compartment keep gear organized
- Rear panel magazine pocket and ID card window
- 420HD nylon pack cloth
- Upgraded internal compression straps with fabric wings hold clothes securely
- Updated, fully padded spacer mesh lumbar and hipbelt transfer load effectively
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- New second slot in ventilated mesh backpanel extends adjustable torso length range
- Hideaway quick-release attachment strap simplifies carrying an extra bag
- Suspension components are removable to allow increased packing capacity
- Pouch clips on front panel retain daypack attachment buckles
- 1680D ballistics
The Meridian 22 from Osprey is designed for travelers who need their luggage to be ready for anything. The high-clearance HighRoad Chassis is ready to roll practically anywhere. When the terrain gets too rough, the updated, ventilated backpack suspension is ready to carry in comfort. Smaller items stay organized while padded foam side walls protect from bumps and collisions.