Osprey Porter 65 -
The Osprey Porter Series Travel Packs provides basic gear hauling ability in a stylish, organized backpackable package. Porter travel packs are Osprey accessory compatible with D-rings for easy attachment. You can wear your Osprey Porter like a pack, using the easy-stow harness and fabric wing hipbelt, or use an optional shoulder strap for over-the-shoulder carry.
- Comfortable shoulder straps and a fabric waistbelt quickly tuck away into the padded back panel when they aren't needed
- Tuck-away fabric waistbelt with 1.5 in. webbing
- 1680D ballistic polyester is durable and great-looking; 420HD nylon pack cloth is light and strong
- 420D HD nylon packcloth
- Made of 1680 D Ballistic nylon/ 840 D Ballistic nylon.
- Padded sidewalls and StraightJacket™ compression combine to keep the contents protected, and ensure the pack carries comfortably whether half full or maxed out
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable grip; low-profile handle makes for speedy, easy grabs
- Waypoint hipbelt with Ergopull design.
- Stowable backpack style harness and hipbelt.
- StraightJacket™ compression secures any size load effectively
- Internal zippered access to full mesh pocket.
- External zippered top pocket keeps separate frequent-use items; internal zippered pocket on front panel helps organize the interior
- Zippered top pocket provides quick access to toiletries and liquids
- Oversized zipper pulls.
- Zip-away harness and tuck-away hip belt for easy carry.
- Large panel-access zip to main compartment with lockable sliders makes grabs quick and easy and secures belongings
- Zip-away shoulder harness with adjustable chest strap makes on-the-back hauling comfortable and convenient, when you need it
- Large top slash pocket with internal key clip.
- Attachment tabs for optional shoulder strap (sold separately).
- Rescue whistle is at the ready on the sternum strap
- Low-profile lower grab handles speed retrieval from baggage carousel
- The Porter's wide open, internal space is designed to accommodate bulky, oversized gear.
- Porter 65 has Add-On™ D-ring attachments; Osprey recommends a DayLite add-on-ready detachable daypack (available separately)
- Multiple attachment points and dual daisy chains.
- 3967 cu in
- 26" x 15" x 11"
FEATURES of the Osprey Porter 65.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Osprey Porter 65.
The Porter 65 from Osprey distills the essence of a travel pack into its lightest, cleanest form. This pack is ideal for the traveler trying to keep it simple. Comfortable shoulder straps and a fabric waistbelt quickly tuck away into the padded backpanel when they aren’t needed. Fully padded sidewalls and StraightJacket™ compression combine to keep the contents protected and ensure the pack carries comfortably whether it’s half full or completely maxed out.
Capacious enough to easily accommodate a week's worth of gear, the Osprey Porter 65 Backpack also is versatile and impressively mobile. You can sling it over your shoulder in a mad dash from bus to plane, or don it like a full-on backpack for the trek to gate Z99. Either way, you'll pass everyone with unwieldy cases as they impatiently fidget on the barely moving walkway or huff, puff, and sweat all over their belongings.
The ruggedly built Osprey Porter 65 distills the essence of a travel pack into its lightest, cleanest form. It's ideal for travelers who want to keep it simple.
Haul your basic gear around in style with the Porter 65 by Osprey®.
Features an easy-stow harness and fabric wing hipbelt for easy packaging and secure fit.
Includes an optional shoulder strap for over-the-shoulder carry.
Large compartment space is designed to accommodate bulky, oversize gear.
Available in two sizes the Porter series provides basic gear hauling ability in a stylish and organized backpack. With the StraightJacket™ compression system and padded foam walls all your gear stays organized and protected. The Porter series also offer their D-ring Osprey AddOns™ attachment system.