Osprey Xenon 70 Backpack -
Quality and quantity are the name of the game for the Osprey Women's Xenon 70 Backpack. This backcountry pack features an AirScape backpanel that allows for maximum airflow, and a BioForm harness and hipbelt that help you carry your gear in comfort with custom molding. The durable fabrics will keep up with you through any condition. That's the quality part: the many storage compartments, including a spot for your hydration reservoir and a detachable top pocket that turns into a lumbar pack make up the quantity part. Carry all of your gear in this full-featured pack specifically designed to the female contours and torso size. If the rest of the world was as comfort-oriented as this pack, we'd all have naptime at work.
DECENT FEATURES of the Osprey Women's Xenon 70 Backpack.
The SPECS of the Osprey Women's Xenon 70 Backpack.
- Narrower profile women's hipbelt
- HDPE framesheet with dual 2024-AL and 2/3 length stays anchored into hipbelt
- Heat moldable foam using Osprey CM in-store hipbelt ovens
Weather and Wind:
- Vertical zip access into main body
- Dual-density foam with softer contours in neck and armpit region
- Consult sizing chart for fit guide
- 315D Cordura Nylon is lightweight yet durable enough for the rigors of trekking and traveling- sharp rocks, mice, and airport conveyor belts included
- 210D x 330D high tenacity nylon
- Zippered fabric side pocket
- Stretch woven side pockets and straps provide multiple options to secure hiking poles, ice axes, or sleeping pad
- Large stretch woven front pocket keeps clothing or maps accessible
- Stretch woven front pocket with welded vents
- Padded BioForm Women's A/X harness and Women's BioForm CM A/X hip-belt are fully adjustable
- Convertible top pocket/lumbar pack with Airscape lumbar pad
- Ridged foam Xenon Airscape back-panel uses a grippy mesh covering for superior breathability and ultra-comfortable body contact
- Removable Aqua Source Recurve hydration sleeve
- Three horizontal compression straps
- Red internal load compression strap
- Ice tool loops with bungee tool tie-offs
- Straight Jacket compression
- 7075 -T6 aluminum Recurve Rods
- Built to excel under heavier loads ranging from 50-70 pounds
- Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Airscape back panel with 10mm ridged foam and central air chimney
- Laser-cut Addons attachment slots
- Great for backpacking, trekking, and winter trips
- Lifetime Warranty
- Hook-and-loop adjustable yoke
Oregon Mountain Community
The Osprey Xenon 70 Backpack is a workhorse itching to accompany you on your multi-day adventure. The fully-adjustable, women's specific BioForm harness and hip belt are padded specifically to deliver Osprey's legendary comfort and ensure loads remain balanced and comfortable, even when heavily loaded with a week's worth of food and water and under off-trail conditions.
The Xenon 70 is an excellent choice for backcountry adventures that are shorter in duration. As full featured as its big sister, this pack will get plenty of your gear there without compromising comfort or fit.
• Ultralight 40d Sil Nylon AquaSource ReCurve.
• Zippered easy access side pocket.
• Osprey Side Order compatible with laser cut attachment slots.
US and International weight and volume specifications.
• XS 3900 cubic inches 64L 5lbs 2.27 kg.
• S 4100 cubic inches 67L 5/3 lbs/oz 2.35 kg.
• M 4300 cubic inches 70L 5/6 lbs/oz 2.44 kg.
Dimensions are shown as length (height) x width x depth.
• In:35 x 13 x 13.
• Cm:90 x 34 x 34