Outdoor Research Alti Gloves -
The Outdoor Research Alti Glove. High-altitude workhorse glove with maximum insulation, versatility, and waterproof protection.
FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Alti Glove.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Outdoor Research Alti Glove.
- Non-bulky PrimaLoft® One insulation in both the shell gloves and integrated liner gloves ensures fingers stay warm in frigid temperatures
- Hefty doses of PrimaLoft One insulation traps in warmth and shields your hand from temps as low as -20-degrees F.
- Average weight per pair, size Large, is 11.2 oz.
Weather and Wind:
- Alti gloves feature waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® inserts and integrated, removable liner gloves for maximum comfort and versatility
- Long gauntlet locks out snow, wind, and cold
- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane is guaranteed to keep you dry in brutal storms and allows evaporating sweat to pass through as you work up a sweat
- GORE-TEX® fabrics are waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable.
- Gauntlet closures seal out cold air and are easy to adjust; ladderlock wrist cinches snug the shells at the wrists
- Grippy palms on the shell gloves are waterproof and highly abrasion resistant
- Seam guard protects thumb seam
- Liner gloves have internal pockets on the backs of the hands that hold hand warmer packets (sold separetely) to boost the warmth on especially cold days
- Alti gloves have a target comfort range from -20°F - 10°F
- Hand-warmer pocket keeps your heat pack close to your hand when the temperature really drops
Lining and Layers:
- Smooth tricot shell lining wicks moisture and adds warmth to the glove system
- Precurved construction and updated thumb design create great comfort and articulation
- Moonlite Pile fleece palm and 5 oz. PrimaLoft® One on back of hand and thumb
- Updated thumb crotch construction for enhanced articulation
- Hybrid leather fourchette construction for increased durability and dexterity
- PrimaLoft 100% polyester insulation, PrimaLoft One insulation: 100g in shell, 170g in liner
- Soft-shell stretch fabric on the back of the hand allows for flexible movements; ripstop nylon shells withstand harsh use in the outdoors
- Pile fleece lines the palms on the liner gloves to keep hands warm while gripping tools and working with gear; ripstop nylon exteriors stand up to regular wear
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch Fabric- GORE-TEX® insert, Oxford nylon and soft shell fabric // nylon ripstop liner
Traction and Grip:
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch with easy-grip tab
- A tough leather palm with AlpenGrip provides solid grab on your poles or ice axe
- Pre-curved digits and updated thumb articulation improves dexterity
- Carabiner Loop
- Progressive curve
- Supercinch gauntlet closer
- ToughTek LT tabs keep liner from slipping or bunching
- Outdoor Research Alti gloves include removable wrist cords that secure the gloves to your wrists
- Hook/loop anchor points at top and bottom of wrist
- Rip-and-stick tabs hold liners in place inside the shells
- Compressible ripstop and durable taslan shell
- PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
- Pull Loop
- Hook/loop tab adjustment on gauntlet
- 3-panel thumb
- 11.2 oz (316 g) - Large per pair w/ liner
Built with a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane and a heaping dost of PrimaLoft One insulation, The Outdoor Research Alti Glove is designed to stand up to brutal alpine elements. Designed with PrimaLoft on the back of the hand and a shell that features articulated fingers, this ski-mountaineering glove provides excellent warmth without sacrificing dexterity unnecessarily.
The Outdoor Research Alti Gloves are a high-altitude workhorse glove with maximum insulation, versatility,and waterproof protection.
Outdoor Research's warm, tough Alti Gloves™ excel at technical climbing in severe cold-weather conditions. The shells are waterproof, and the palms are designed to resist abrasion from repelling. Stretch panels on the knuckles give you greater mobility when placing gear and handling tools, while the liners have fleece palms for superior grip and synthetic insulation on the backs for compressible warmth.
The warm and durable Outdoor Research Alti Gloves excels at technical climbing in severe cold. The shells are waterproof, and the palms are designed to resist abrasion caused by rappelling. Stretch panels on the knuckles give you greater mobility when gripping holds or ice tools.
The warm and tough Outdoor Research Alti gloves excel at technical climbing in frigid temperatures. The shells are waterproof and insulated, and the reinforced palms stand up to friction from ropes.
You don't get to the top of the world without hard work. Pull on the Alti Glove and start your ascent prepared.
Oxford nylon shell.
GORE-TEX® insert provides waterproof, breathable protection.
100g of PrimaLoft® One insulation on back of hand and thumb.
Soft tricot lining.
Pre-curve, boxed construction.
SuperCinch™ gauntlet closure.
170g of PrimaLoft® One insulation on back of hand and thumb.
Hook-and-loop anchor points and ToughTek™ LT tabs hold liner in place and prevent bunching.
Machine wash cold and drip dry.
Oregon Mountain Community
Warm enough for the most severe cold, this glove takes the abuse of rope work and allows dexterity needed to reliably handle tools and hardware on climbs.