Outdoor Research Firebrand Gloves - Built with elite units of the US Military in mind, the Firebrand Gloves hunker down and outlast cruel winter weather where other gear fears to tread.
Lining and Layers:
- Machine wash cold and line dry.
- Moonlite Pile fleece fabric at palm for extra warmth.
- Boxed construction.
- 50% nylon, 39% polyester, 11% leather.
- 170g of EnduraLoft insulation on back of hand and thumb.
Weather and Wind:
- GORE-TEX fabric provides waterproof, breathable protection.
- Fully seam taped.
- MonoCinch gauntlet closure.
- Anatomical curve.
- Toughtek LT friction tab holds liner in place.
- Water-resistant, durable leather palm.
- Durable ripstop shell.
- Removable liner.