Outdoor Research Flurry Beanie -
A protected head means less time thinking about staying warm and more time enjoying the trail ahead. Enter the Outdoor Research Flurry Beanie. The wool/nylon blend exterior and soft fleece lining hold warmth in. Flat-seam construction eliminates abrasion points and the fleece lined ear band has a snug, close fit. Ideal for backcountry touring or icy morning hikes.
- Soft polyester fleece-lined headband for extra warmth about the ears
- Flat-seam construction eliminates abrasion points
- Constructed of Alpin-wool Plus 42% wool, 40% polyester, 18% nylon fabric.
- Wool/nylon blended shell
- S/M for 21.5 to 22.5 inch circumference
- L/XL for 23.25 to 24 inch circumference
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
The wool/nylon blend exterior of the Flurry Beanie and the soft fleece lining combine to hold warmth in.
Country of Origin: Imported