Outdoor Research Frostline Hat -
The Frostline Hat by Outdoor Research. Designed for extreme conditions, the Frostline Hat has all the features for ultimate protection. Water-resistant, ultralight fabric keeps out the hard elements without being heavy or bulky while Posh Pile fleece provides warm, wicking insulation. A zip-out face mask and fleece lined earflaps provide adjustable protection from biting wind and snow when conditions turn harsh. The foam brim can snap up for greater visibility or when not needed.
FEATURES of the Outdoor Research Frostline Hat.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Outdoor Research Frostline Hat.
- Ultralight, water-resistant/breathable 30D Pertex Endurance fabric exterior; Posh Pile fleece lining
- Zip-out Thermodynamic fabric face mask- Durable nylon face, looped polyester interior, zip pocket for easy storage
- 30D Pertex Endurance 100% nylon outer shell.
- Fleece lined earflaps with hook/loop closure
Weather and Wind:
- Foam brim snaps to crown when not required
- External drawcord adjustment
Designed for extreme conditions, the Outdoor Research Frostline Hat is built for ultimate winter weather protection. Water-resistant, ultralight 30D Pertex Endurance fabric keeps out the elements, while Posh Pile fleece provides warm, wicking insulation. A zip-out face mask and fleece-lined earflaps provide adjustable protection from biting wind and snow, and the foam brim snaps up for greater visibility, when you're eyeballing the route ahead.
Whether it’s you and the kids hunting for the best holiday tree or a hardcore expedition, the Frostline Hat from Outdoor Research warms your head with water- and wind-resistant, fleece-lined Pertex Endurance fabric.