Patagonia Alder Creek Jacket -
The Patagonia Women's Alder Creek Fleece Jacket will keep you warm on the trails of Lake Sabrina. Made from ½" pile that's wonderfully soft, it has a polyester lining for complete windproof protection. The collar can be worn turned up or secured with a warmth-enhancing under-collar tab and button. Contoured shaping provides a stylish feminine silhouette. Contrast binding on cuffs, buttoned placket, welt pockets and collar add colorful detail. Exterior handwarmer pockets hold treasures from the trail. Hip length.
- Contoured jacket made of a cozy, deep-pile polyester fleece with contrast binding on cuffs, buttoned placket, welt pockets and collar
- Constructed of 100% polyester (75% recycled) #189;"-pile fleece
- Recycled polyester ½"-pile exterior is soft and has a polyester lining that provides windproof protection
- Collar can be turned up and secured with an under-collar tab and button for warmth
- Exterior handwarmer pockets
This contoured fleece jacket from Patagonia has contrast binding on the collar, placket, pockets, and cuffs, and features a collar that can be turned up and secured for warmth; it's made of soft 1/2"-pile recycled polyester fleece with a polyester lining for wind-resistance.