Patagonia Alder Creek Jacket -
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Alder Creek Jacket.
The SPECS of the Patagonia Women's Alder Creek Jacket.
- Collar can be turned up and secured with an under-collar tab and button for warmth
- Recycled polyester ½˝-pile exterior is soft and has a polyester lining that provides windproof protection
- 1/2 in. pile fleece features a polyester lining to block light wind
- Contoured jacket made of a cozy, deep-pile polyester fleece with contrast binding on cuffs, buttoned placket, welt pockets and collar
- Constructed of 100% polyester (75% recycled) #189;"-pile fleece
- The Patagonia Alder Creek Jacket is hip length
The Patagonia Women's Alder Creek Fleece Jacket will keep you warm on the trails of Lake Sabrina. Made from ½" pile that's wonderfully soft, it has a polyester lining for complete windproof protection. The collar can be worn turned up or secured with a warmth-enhancing under-collar tab and button. Contoured shaping provides a stylish feminine silhouette. Contrast binding on cuffs, buttoned placket, welt pockets and collar add colorful detail. Exterior handwarmer pockets hold treasures from the trail. Hip length.
REI (2012) (closeout)
The Patagonia Alder Creek Jacket combines the plush warmth of polyester fleece with a stylish, contoured shape.
This contoured fleece jacket from Patagonia has contrast binding on the collar, placket, pockets, and cuffs, and features a collar that can be turned up and secured for warmth; it's made of soft 1/2"-pile recycled polyester fleece with a polyester lining for wind-resistance.