Patagonia Rio Azul Waders-Long -
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Rio Azul Wader - Long.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Rio Azul Wader - Long.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester plain-weave shell, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with fully-taped seams
- Anatomically designed left and right neoprene fitted booties
Weather and Wind:
- Interior waterproof zippered pocket
- Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.
- Field repair kit included
- Adjustable suspenders
When you're carrying everything you need for a week of hard fishing on your back-or in checked airline baggage-every inch and ounce counts. Patagonia's new Rio Azul Waders (Long) are built for extreme lightweight performance and max packability. The tough 4-layer, 5-oz polyester fabric with waterproof/breathable H2No HydroStorm barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish rolls up tight for travel and keeps you dry when you fish. Fully adjustable suspenders and anatomically designed left and right neoprene booties ensure comfortable fit for long days in the water. A waterproof interior pocket protects phone or car-alarm remote from the inevitable that-tailout-was-deeper-than-I-thought swimming sessions. Stretch Wading Belt with DuraFlex Stealth-V buckle protects you from the same. Front utility keeper for convenient tool attachment. Field repair kit included.