Patagonia Bucket Hat -
Patagonia Bucket Hat.
With a full brim that's now 1-inch longer than in the past, the lightweight, fast-drying Bucket Hat provides 360-degree and 50+ UPF sun protection. This garment has a Regular Fit Updated this season with a brim that's 1-inch wider, the Bucket Hat has a light and airy feel and casts 360-degrees of shade for hiking, fishing and beachside-relaxing endeavors. Made from soft, fast-drying 100% nylon, it features a water-shedding finish to repel rain and ocean spray. The time-tested design includes a linear crown, crushable brim and ventilation holes to keep your noggin from hard-boiling. It also has 50+ UPF sun protection and rolls into its own inside pocket. Lightweight, fast-drying, easy-care fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection Nylon treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed rain and ocean spray Crushable 360-degree brim is now 1-inch longer to provide more complete sun protection Rolls into its own inside pocket 4.2-oz 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish 68 g (2.4 oz)
- Lightweight, fast-drying, easy-care fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection
Weather and Wind:
- Nylon treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed rain and ocean spray
- Deluge DWR - Lasts Substantially Longer Than Standard DWR
- Garments with The Deluge DWR Finish Have Like-New Repellency After Years of Extensive Use
- Rolls Into Its Own Inside Pocket
- Crushable 360-Degree Brim is Now 1-Inch Longer to Provide More Complete Sun Protection
FEATURES of the Patagonia Bucket Hat.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Bucket Hat.