Patagonia Bucket Hat -
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Bucket Hat.
The SPECS of the Patagonia Bucket Hat.
- Lightweight, fast-drying, easy-care fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection
- 4.2-oz 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
Weather and Wind:
- Garments with The Deluge DWR Finish Have Like-New Repellency After Years of Extensive Use
- Deluge DWR - Lasts Substantially Longer Than Standard DWR
- Rolls Into Its Own Inside Pocket
- Crushable 360-Degree Brim is Now 1-Inch Longer to Provide More Complete Sun Protection
Patagonia extended the brim of the Bucket Hat a full inch all the way around to provide even more protection from the sun. The hat's 50+ UPF rating and 360-degree protection lets you paddle, fish, and stroll the beach without burning those places (like the back of your neck and the tips of your ears) that a baseball cap leaves exposed. The lightweight nylon with a water-repellent finish sheds light rain and ocean spray, and dries quickly. Roll it up into its own inside pocket when it’s not in use, and, after it has lived a long life, recycle it through Patagonia’s Common Threads Program.
The Bucket Hat has a light and airy feel and casts 360-degrees of shade for hiking, fishing and beachside hanging. Made from soft, fast-drying 100% nylon, it features a water-shedding finish to repel rain and ocean spray. This sun hat has a time-tested design that includes a linear crown, crushable brim and ventilation holes to keep your noggin from hard-boiling. It also has 50+ UPF sun protection and rolls into its own inside pocket.