Patagonia Down Sweater Vest -
The Patagonia Toddler Boy's Baby Down Sweater Vest is confirmation of the adage, 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.' Mom and Dad are thrill-seekers, and they have never been known to skimp on gear either. So, it's appropriate that the Baby Down Sweater uses premium lofty European goose down to keep junior's core warm while remaining light for layering options. Patagonia's Deluge DWR coating repels water and lasts, oh, about 5 years longer (really) than the standard DWR coating.
- Quilt-through construction add comfort and reduce bulk
Lining and Layers:
- Hand-me-down label adds another line for little brother's name
- High in loft, low in weight; premium European goose down is compressible, warm, and perfect for layering
- Polyester with 600-fill power goose down; machine wash.
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets feature reflective pulls, providing visibility in low-light conditions
- Angled front-zip pockets.
A quilted, water-repellent ripstop shell filled with high-loft, 600-fill power down is designed for easy layering.