Patagonia Baby Puff Rider Jacket -
The Baby Puff Rider Jacket is a warm and weatherproof Patagonia kids' jacket that is reinforced with a durable 2-layer polyester fabric and insulated with lightweight 200-g Quallofil polyester. This baby jacket features Patagonia's grow-fit design that adds room for your little one to grow.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Baby Puff Rider Jacket.
The SPECS of the Patagonia Baby Puff Rider Jacket.
Lining and Layers:
- Reinforced 2-layer waterproof panels over the elbows and handwarmer pockets prevent wet-through and add abrasion resistance
- Removable snap hood with 3-panel construction and elasticized sides for secure fit
- Diamond-quilted construction reduces bulk and maintains even warmth
- Grow-fit stitch in sleeves allow for 2" more growing room
- Elastic in back hem provides a protective and secure fit
- Polyester lining is durable and glides smoothly over underlayers
- Soft, ripstop polyester shell treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) is highly water-resistant
- 200-g Quallofil insulation is lightweight, compressible and insulates even when wet
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Full-length wind flap behind zipper with a zipper garage to eliminate chin chafe
- Elasticized cuffs, patched handwarmer pockets
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program