Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket -
The Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket from Patagonia is extremely cute, weather resistant, and provides soft and cozy insulaiton. This reversible Patagonia coat has a stylish plaid print on one side and a plush high-pile fleece on the other. When the plaid side is out this coat is both wind and water-resistant, there is 100 gram Thermogreen insulation, and the fleece hugs your body like a teddy bear. When conditions permit turn the Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket inside out and you have a stylish high-loft look.
- Relaxed fit
- Elasticized hood provides a secure and protective fit
- Raglan sleeves provides extra mobility; quilting through all layers reduces bulk
- Handwarmer pockets on both sides of jacket and shell fabric elbow patches on fleece side for durability
- Fleece folds to the shell side for extra softness and a comfortable fit.
- Wind-resistant quilted shell side is treated with a Deluge DWR finish and reverses to a soft, high-pile fleece side; jacket is insulated with warm 100-g Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled)
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and reflective pull; elasticized cuffs seal out cold
- Internal elasticized drawcord helps seal out the elements
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
The Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket is made with a durable recycled polyester shell fabric that is reversible to a polyester high-pile fleece side, and is insulated with 100-g Thermogreen polyester for extra warmth. Keep that kid super warm and comfy, you guys.
This reversible wind-and-weather-resistant jacket from Patagonia, made of durable polyester (100% recycled), has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while the flip side features cozy, deep-pile polyester fleece. Supple, low-bulk, 100-g Thermogreen® insulation (90% recycled) between the two layers adds warmth. To seal out the elements, a hood, elasticized cuffs and hem provide a secure fit. With drop-in hand pockets on both sides of the jacket and a reflective pull on the center- front zipper.
Half-Moon Outfitters (Fall 2012)
Wind-resistant quilted shell side is treated with a Deluge DWR finish and reverses to a soft, high-pile fleece side; jacket is insulated with warm 100-g Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled)