Patagonia Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms - Patagonia Women's Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms - Patagonia's most breathable synthetic baselayer, Capilene 2 lightweight bottoms keep you dry and comfortable in cool conditions. Made of an open-knit fabric with exceptional wicking and drying properties, Capilene 2 bottoms provide ultimate comfort beneath layers on chilly days. Side seams are set forward for better fit and freedom from chafe, and a gusseted crotch gives you unimpeded mobility. The elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness. Gladiodor Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Stay warm and dry in Patagonia women's Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms.
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Lightweight Capilene 2 fabric has an open knit that is naturally stretchy, invites airflow, dries fast and is ideal for layering
- 4-oz polyester (54% recycled) circular knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- Side seams offset for better fit and freedom from chafe
- Slim fit
Wash and Care:
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Durable elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Open knit invites airflow and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in warm to moderate temperatures
- 4.3 oz (121g) average weight
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
Whether you're pushing the pace down the trail or up the mountain, the Capilene® 2 Lightweight Bottom helps you stay on the move.
has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
Capilene® 2 Lightweight is Patagonia®'s most breathable and fastest drying performance base layer fabric. It wicks away moisture and keeps you warm in cool conditions.
Gladiodor® treatment repels odors and keeps them from settling into the fabric.
Brushed elastic waist provides a comfortable fit.
Gusseted inseam allows full range of motion.
Side seams are strategically positioned to minimize chafing and increase comfort.
100% polyester (54% recycled).
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Stay warm and dry.
Charge the mountain in the lightweight Patagonia Women’s Capilene 2 Bottom. This slim-fit bottom’s moisture-wicking and quick-drying properties make it ideal for spring skiing or hikes in moderate temps. Not only is this bottom highly breathable, but its open-knit stretchy structure moves with you when you work hard.
Oregon Mountain Community
The Women's Patagonia Capilene 2 Bottoms are the quintessential technical baselayers. The open weave makes them the perfect defense from chilly mornings and late evenings as well as a great next-to-skin layer in high-output winter activities.
The Women's Capilene 2 Lightweight Bottoms by Patagonia. Patagonia's stretchiest, most breathable synthetic baselayer keeps you dry.
Half-Moon Outfitters (Spring 2012)
Lightweight Capilene 2 fabric has an open knit that is naturally stretchy, invites airflow, dries fast and is ideal for layering
Patagonia's stretchiest, most breathable synthetic base layer will keep you dry.
Masseys Outfitters Guide to Buying Base Layers
Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures