Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Crew - You don’t need to tell people you’re an athlete, with the Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Crew Shirt they can tell. Better yet, you will truly feel like an athlete while wearing Patagonia’s most versatile and fastest wicking baselayer. Made of Capilene® 3 Midweight fabric, with Gladiodor® garment odor control, the Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Crew Shirt is insulated, soft, and great for layering.
Lining and Layers:
- Slim fit, perfect for layering on top of
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels placed strategically to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Capilene 3 Midweight fabric has a durable, stretchy, double-weave construction, and the smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- 100% Polyester (65% recycled) double knit
- Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor® garment odor control.
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Gladiodor treatment prevents odors from settling into the fabric.
- The most versatile of our synthetic baselayer fabrics, Capilene 3 features a durable, stretchy, double-weave construction that wicks extremely well
Wash and Care:
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Raglan sleeves for more mobility.
- Raglan sleeves and single-piece shoulder panel merge out of the way of pack straps.
- Midweight, moves with you not against you
- 25" Waist, 36" Hips, 34" Bust
- Model is 5'9"
- Gladiodor® odor control reduces unwanted smells
- 5.4 oz Polartec® Power Dry®
The Women's Capilene 3 Midweight Crew is Patagonia's most versatile synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and warm in cool to cold conditions.
This crew combines the climb-20-pitches-in-a-day technical merits with a cruising-around-town look. Patagonia's soft and compressible Capilene 3 Midweight provides excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. The most versatile and fastest-wicking of Patagonia's performance baselayers, it stretches, dries quickly, and resists wear. Brushed on the inside for warmth, with a jersey exterior that glides smoothly under layers. Crew details include a self-fabric collar, raglan sleeves with underarm panels for mobility and a tuckable hem. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry polyester double-knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
Oregon Mountain Community
The Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Crew is amazing on the mountain or on trail. Ultimate wicking performance, optimal breathability, and quick drying times make this the perfect baselayer. Ideal for aerobic activities in cool to cold temperatures.
Whether you're layering up for a day in the backcountry or climbing your favorite crag, the Capilene® 3 base layer manages moisture to keep you comfortable and dry.
Polartec® Power Dry® fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
Gladiodor® treatment prevents odors from settling into the fabric.
Half-Moon Outfitters (Spring 2011)
Capilene 3 Midweight fabric has a durable, stretchy, double-weave construction, and the smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
Half-Moon Outfitters (Fall 2010)
The most versatile of our synthetic baselayer fabrics, Capilene 3 features a durable, stretchy, double-weave construction that wicks extremely well