Patagonia Baby Down Sweater Vest -
Core warmth for babies, the Baby Down Sweater Vest is made of a wind- and water-resistant polyester ripstop fabric insulated with 600-fill-power goose down.
Ultralight, cold-season insulation for serene trail walks with dad or epic stroller wheelies with mom. Patagonia's Down Sweater Vest buffers young bellies in an easy-to-layer construction that combines a 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell with a 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave lining, both treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to provide wind- and water-protection. The heat-trapping 600-fill-power premium European goose-down insulation compresses to the size of a PB&J but retains its loft and lift when unpacked for duty. With a full-zip front, wind flap, zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls and a hand-me down ID label inside.
- Comfy quilt-through construction
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down is lightweight and compressible
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
Weather and Wind:
- Water-resistant shell fabric is lightweight, windproof, has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls