Patagonia Morning Glory Tank - Would you like your tank on the rocks or with a twist? The wide, cross-back straps of the Morning Glory take an attractive twist in back to allow full mobility for the long reach. Shirring detail on the sides and a full-shelf bra (with a flattering underbust seam) grace the contoured, double-layered bodice. Made from a soft, substantial fabric blend (92% nylon/8% spandex) that flows lightly over the skin and dries quickly after a vigorous pitch. Hip length.
The cross-back straps on the Morning Glory Tank allow full mobility; the smooth fabric feels soft next to skin, stretches and wicks moisture.
-Stretchy, soft synthetic jersey knit.
-Scoop neck tank with shelf bra for support.
-Wide cross-back straps with a twist.
-Underbust seam and side gathers add contouring.
-6-oz 92% nylon/8% spandex brush-faced jersey knit with moisture-wicking performance.
-147 g (5.2 oz)
-Made in Mexico.
- Contoured bodice with double-layer fabric and front shirring detail
- Stretchy, soft, synthetic jersey knit wicks moisture and dries fast; brushed interior
- 6-oz 92% nylon/8% spandex smooth-faced jersey-knit with moisture-wicking performance. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
Weather and Wind:
- Scoop neck tank styling; empire seam
- Adjustable straps crossover at back
Made of a nylon/spandex blend, this adjustable, supportive cross-back tank provides a flattering contour and moisture-wicking performance.